Chapter 7

Aarav's POV

I came back home at dinner time. I was just thinking about that guy for the entire day. I was grumpy the whole day and ended up scolding everyone at the office.

"Aarav go beta go and freshen up. The dinner is ready. Call Sachi also for dinner. She is working on your room design from morning." Mom said.

I went and freshen up and quickly changed into casual clothes. I went towards her room and knocked the door. The incident of yesterday came in my mind. I shouldn't have behaved in that manner. I waited for sometime and knocked again but still there was no response. I pushed the door slightly to see whether she was inside or has gone down.

She was sitting on the couch and was in deep sleep. She had tied her hair in a messy bun with a pencil in her hand. She must have slept because of working continuously. I went near her and tried to wake her up but it was of no use as she was in deep sleep.

The table was filled with papers. I took a paper and looked at it. I guess this is the design she made for my room. I loved the design. I must say that the design was awesome. She is really talented.

I freed her hair from the hair clip and let it fall down. She looked really cute sleeping like an innocent baby. I picked her up and placed her gently on the bed as if she was a precious glass doll. I kissed her on her forehead out of nowhere. Why did I do that? I am just so confused about my own actions around her. God! Please give me strength to solve all this matter.

I soon started moving away, when all of the sudden I felt a pull on my hand. She had gripped my hand tightly and was murmuring something. I wasn't able to understand what she was trying to say. I slowly tried to free my hand from her grip.

I was moving towards the door when my sight went on her cell phone. I know that checking somebody was wrong but I want to know about that guy who called in the morning. I picked up her mobile and it had her and a guy's picture set on the lock screen. They both seems to be really close to each other. Is he the one who called in the morning? I couldn't open the cell phone as it was locked.

I went down and told mom that Sachi was sleeping. I had my dinner quietly and ate very little as I had already lost my appetite. My mind was just wandering about that guy. Is he the one for whom she ran away from her wedding? Why has she kept her and his picture on the wallpaper? Is he so close to her? I went up in my new room and fell in deep slumber.

The sun rays entered the room and were disturbing my sleep. I covered my face with the pillow. I had not slept well in the past few days so I was really sleepy. Somebody was shaking me as if trying to wake me up. I got frustrated and griped the persons hand and jerked it. I opened my eyes with a jerk as suddenly the person fell on me. It was none other than Sachi. I circled my arms around her waist. Am I dreaming? If not, what is she doing in my room? She looked at me with wide eyes. She looked so cute right now. Her expression was really funny making it hard for me to control my laugh. She tried to get up but couldn't.

"Please let me go." She said in a low voice.

"First tell me, what are you doing in my room? Taking advantage of a handsome sleeping man very bad Sachi." I said in a deep tone. She shuddered and I kind of liked it.

"A..aunty told me to wake you up and it was because of you that I lost my balance. Got it." She said in a little loud voice.

She tried to get up so I removed my arms from my waist. She got up and quickly rushed out. I felt that something was missing. I went to get ready.

Sachi's POV

I got up and found my self on my bed. How come I came on the bed? I remember I was working on the couch. Maybe I slept while working on the design but then also I should be sleeping on the couch. I think I got up in sleep and came and slept on the bed. I quickly got ready in a red suit.