Ashley The Smoking Car - Part 1 - When I Met Bobo.

Hey there!
My name is Ashley, and I'm a smoking car!
I've tried to kick the habit...
But my insides used to tar!
I know if I don't give up
I might choke or have a stroke...
That scares me...
And when I'm scared....
Boy I need a smoke!

Yep that's me😂 lil' old Ashley.
I usually hang out with my besties, Dinah, Buffy and now Pearl. Pearl came a few weeks ago, she's very sweet and innocent - and she keeps going on about this 'dream train' we girls remind her that everyone's searching for their dream train, but they aren't so easy to get.

That doesn't apply to me though! I have my beautiful Bobo, the French engine. I started racing with him last year - I was rather stupid then - after my training I would sneak to the race ground and watch all the national engines race. Bobo was racing with one of the rockies back then, and he was always up to trouble. Bobo wasn't like any other train... He is strong, powerful, but he doesn't gloat - if he loses a race he nods at the winner, and leaves, while the other engines complain and argue.
One day I had been watching the engines race, and they had all finished and steamed off. I was about to leave - but then I saw that empty race track, shining in the evening sun. I couldn't resist. I slowly made my way to it and placed my wheels on the smooth track. Cautiously, I began to move forward...
Before I knew it I was elegantly going around, when I heard something behind me.
"you're pretty good,"
I swung round, almost falling flat on my face!
"Woah there! Take it slowly!"
I looked up... And there he was.
Bobo.