CHAPTER 26

Just her that looks made the same desire coursed through his body...

"Yes Khushi ... you were saying?", he said and steadily took steps towards her thinking that this time he won't back out.

He takes a step towards her while Khushi started backing away with each step he took forward. Finally her back collided with the closed French doors and now she had nowhere to go as Arnav was only few inches away from her. She was about to move aside when Arnav quickly placed his hands on either side of her with his arms trapping her against his body.

Khushi look up in his eyes and just that innocence in her green eyes melted his fury into ashes and turns it into something else. His nostrils were getting filled with her flowery scent.

She always smells like fresh flowers with morning dew, he noted.

He looked down and noted her reddish pink lips that were slightly quivering and her cheeks were getting flushed by every passing second.

Khushi was standing still ... trapped in his arms; she could feel the warmth of his body. Khushi had lowered her eyes when she saw him looking at her lips. Her eyes came in contact with his exposed chest as his shirt hang loosely on his shoulders and she stared at it shamelessly, her mind going back to the night when she had touched him ... felt his warm skin him with her hands, explored him.

Arnav saw her looking at his chest and he smirked inwardly thinking that she must be remembering the previous night.

"I think I told you ...(pause)... that if you disobey me again ... (he pause again and Khushi looked up in his eyes) ... the punishment will be one step ahead", said Arnav leaning in close to her face and Khushi saw his eyes getting dark.

"Didn't I? .. hun Khushi?", said Arnav looking at her lips now.

Arnav was so close to her face that she could feels his minty breath on her lips and her mind went to the thought of him kissing her. She involuntary moves her tongue on her upper lip making it wet. Arnav's eyes burn high with desire when he watched her wetting her lip and he felt all his control break loose and he leans in placing his lips on her.

The first contact was electrifying for both of them and they got still for a moment ...

doing nothing ...

thinking nothing ...

just feeling ...

feeling each other's first intimate touch ...

so soft ...

yet robust ...

Khushi places her hands on his expose chest; he groaned at her touch and captures her lower lip between his lips sucking on it. Khushi felt like a jolt passing through her body and she gripped his shirt into her both fist. Arnav hold Khushi by her waist with his right hand and his left hand went up to her face and cupped her side tilting her head little upward to get entrance in her mouth. After sucking her lower lip for a minute or two, he left it and captures her upper lip and starts sucking on it. Khushi's mind and heart both went into frenzy. She had never felt this way in her life before ... HELL ... she had never been kissed by anyone before, it was her first time and she could not help but admit that she likes it ... she likes his lips against hers and whatever thing he was doing with them.

After few seconds Arnav pulled away and a disappointed moan escaped from Khushi's throat at the disconnection of his lips. Both of them were breathing hard and their hearts were thudding on high speed against their ribs. When he heard her moan he swooped down again with hunger and capture her lips again, Khushi gasped at the sudden possessiveness giving Arnav the way to enter her mouth and he did ... by plunging his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her for the first time.