Wings

I woke up with a weightless feeling on my back and put my hand on my shoulder to find that my wings were gone. I looked over my shoulder to double check and I saw only my back and shoulder. I screamed in pain and anger. I laid back down with tears in my eyes, I had lost my prized possession, the one thing in my life that I could trust and now I lost them because of him. 

Flashback

I heard a voice yelling my name... once... twice... I flew done thinking that it couldn't be him. But it was him. "Hello Stephan, What are you doing here." I said. "I've come to warn you, they mean to kill you Maleficent. The king will stop at nothing until you are dead." He told me. I decided to let him stay and we started to talk of many things catching each other up and soon the years passed away and I forgave him. I was lying against his side with his arms wrapped around me. He gave me something to drink and I took a sip of it and I put my head on his shoulder. Soon I fell asleep... "Maleficent...Maleficent" Stefan quietly said, stroking the fey's face. She was passed out. Stefan picked up an iron dagger and pointed it at her back and went to strike but couldn't. He threw away the dagger and noticed the wings. He stroke the wings for a few minutes with a plan forming in his head. He went over to his sack and grabbed an item out of it. He uses it sever the wings. He wraps the wings and ties them shut, before leaving. He gets to his carriage and puts the wings into the back of the carriage. He hears a loud cry and a couple of sobs that are filled with pain and anger. Stefan puts the hood up and drives back to the castle presenting the King with Maleficent's wings.

End Flashback

I woke up again a few hours later and try to stand. I look around looking for something that can help me balance myself like my wings did when I had them. I see a small stick and I bend down to pick it up. Using my magic I turn the stick into a staff and I start to walk. It takes me a few tries but I am finally able to walk with the staff. I walk for miles and come upon an abandon castle. I walk inside the castle and find a view. A crow comes and lands on a ledge cawing, I breath at it and my magic sends it away. Later I walk upon a field and see a bird in a trap. I pity the bird and using my magic, I whisper "Into a man". The bird slowly transforms into a man scaring the man who had caught him away. I walk over to him and he asks me what I had done to his beautiful body. I snap at him telling him that I had saved his life. He nods and tells me I am right. I ask him what I can call him. "Diaval and in return for saving my life I am in your debt, What do you need?" He answers. "Wings, I need you to be my wings." I say looking at him. He nods and I give him some clothes to put on, but ends getting tangled I let out the tiniest smile that is so tiny that he misses it. I help and show him how to put on the clothes and after a half hour of showing and helping him, we are on our way. I turn him into a bird and he flies off towards the castle. I walk back to my abandon castle and wait for him. He soon comes back and I turn him back into a man, he stumbles. "Well?" I ask. "Stefan has been made king, mistress." He tells me. I look over my shoulder to where my wings were once. I say softly " He did this to me so he could be King!" I magic erupts from my staff and into the sky. In the castle, Stefan see the green magic and knows that it is Maleficent and she was coming for him. 

This chapter didn't have much editing in it, pls remember to continue vote, like and follow :). Hope you have a chance to read some of my other stories and if you want me to continue any of them, tell me and I will consider. -Budd