FOUR

"A surprise visit"

or

"My boss is in a fish bowl"

✧┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

After hearing from the Handler that Five had decided to take out the board she was instructed to take him to the board meeting with her briefcase.

"How do I know you won't go back and warn the board once I enter the building." Five asked, not that he was worried he wouldn't be able to the job otherwise.

Lizzie sighed, "I know that I switch sides more then Ben Chang but you can trust me this time."

"That's not how trust works and I have no idea who you're talking about."

     Lizzie sat down on a bench a couple blocks away from the hotel soaking in the 80s while she still could.

"I didn't know you were sent here too."

     Lizzie quirked her brow in confusion when she saw the person who was speaking to her. "Hazel? I thought you were dead, and old. Are you a ghost or something?" She looked at him and he looked significantly younger than he should have been.

     Hazel also looked confused, "What are you talking about? Cha-Cha and I are here to kill one of the guests at that hotel. I assumed you were sent here too." He then took in Lizzie's appearance and realized she was much older than the last time he saw her. "You're from the future hmm?"

     "Yeah a good ten years, for me anyway. I'd say maybe a year or two for you to catch up chronologically." Lizzie said as she scanned the area. "Where's Cha-Cha?"

     Hazel sighed, "She's getting a room and parking."

     Looking around she noticed Five was returning covered in blood and holding a bag with a AJ in it. "Well it was lovely to catch up with you but I have a pressing matter to attend to."

     She scurried off towards Five and quickly disappeared from the 80s.

     Lizzie was excited to finally return to work and see her two favorite coworkers. She had skipped the Handler's little speech so she could spend time with Sparrow. 

     She had joined Herb's and Dot's secret coup to retake the commission with a fair leadership.

✧┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

Lmao I didn't expect to add hazel into the chapter but like 🙃 what you gonna do about it

i think since this chapter was short i'll update again soon or something but we'll see i guess.