FIVE

"Why?"

or

"Infinite Switch Board"

✧┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

    "Why the fuck is Diego Hargreeves here?" Lizzie shouted as she stormed into the Handler's office. She had seen Lila escort Diego into the orientation room and immediately she had stormed over.

     The Handler, had turned around as 'civil' as ever, "He's Lila's new recruit. Don't worry I'm not to happy about it either." Lizzie assumed that the Handler's reason for not wanting Diego there was different from hers. She had seen him as a bothersome figure, she also wasn't certain if he knew she was alive. "You have work to do Elizabeth, I suggest you get back to it." Lizzie nodded and gave the fish in the fishbowl a somber smile as she left the room.

     She saw Diego out walking towards the infinite switch board room and followed far behind him. Herb was closer behind Diego and had stormed into the switchboard room, not coming out for awhile. Lizzie knew Herb was competent enough to handle it, so she met up with Dot in the room she had nicknamed 'the chicken coup'.

     They were circled around a table in chatter, when they were interrupted by the sound of the door. "You gotta be kidding me." Diego grumbled. 

     Herb noticed how offended some of them looked and cut in, "I know we don't look like much, but we're resourceful."

     "Don't mess with case management." Dot smiled with kind rage behind her eyes.

     "Stand down, Dot." Lizzie snorted as quiet as she could.

     Lizzie brought the briefcase down from the table and stepped over to Herb and Diego. "Well look who's come back from the grave." Diego said, when he noticed her.

     "Well since I was never in a grave it would be very difficult for me to comeback from one." She responded.

     "Forgot how much I hated you."

     Lizzie smirked, "Likewise."

     Herb, Diego and Lizzie had arrived in Allison's house in 1963.

"Oh, good. All right, you're both here. All right, we gotta go." Diego said as soon as they had appeared.

     Still a little jumpy Allison yelled, "Diego, Jesus!" Lizzie looked down at the floor and saw a carpet that was probably had a body in it.