The Curse

Over the few days, I had Diaval fly around looking for news and reporting back to me. I had been using Diaval as my spy for a few months and was at the lake staring into the water, when Diaval came from behind me cawing. I waved my hand. " Mistress, there has been a child." He said. "How wonderful." I sarcastically said. "There is to be a christening in a few days time." He continued. I smiled my evil smile. A few days had passed and I was getting ready for the christening. When I arrived I could tell the people were scared and threatened by me. 

"Well Well" I said laughing quietly. "What a glittering assembly, King Stefan. Royalty, nobility, the gentry, and..." I laugh maliciously scaring even more people. "...How quaint even the rabble I stare at the King making him highly nervous. "I must say I felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation." "You're not welcome here." King Stefan told me. "oh." I mockingly whisper letting out an evil laugh. "oh dear what an awkward  situation." I look over my shoulder. "You're not offended." The queen says to me. "Why no, and to show that I am not, I too shall bestow a gift on the child." I say. "No! We don't want your gift." Stefan glares at me. The fairies tell me stay away from the child, but I use my magic to send them flying into a chest. I put my hand over my staff and I quietly say "Listen well, all of you. The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all." I was interrupted by the queen telling that was a lovely gift, while the king looked fearful. King Stefan tells me not to do this, I ignore him and press my pointer finger to my lips. I spot the spinning  wheel... but... before the sunsets on her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on spindle of spinning wheel and fall into a sleep like death! A sleep in which she will never awaken." I finished. "Maleficent, please don't do this. I am begging you." Stefan begs me. With my arms raised above me and my magic surrounding me I say " I like you begging, do it again." I move my head an inch motioning for him to kneel. He does and once again says I beg you. "All right." I say "The princess can be awaken from death sleep, but only by..." I glare at Stefan before continuing. "... True loves Kiss!" I leave a short pause letting that sink in before saying "This curse will last until the end of time! No power on Earth can change it!" I say before turning around and leaving the room. I left the castle and went back to the moors and sat on my throne. I laughed sitting in the joy of curse on the child. 

Most of the scenes that I will write will be as close as to the movie as possible except for a few sentences and scenes. Thank you for reading my second story. :) I am sorry this part is short. -Budd