𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

A perfect family.

~~~

Kenna woke up early and a smile broke across her face when she saw Din, blaster in hand and slumped against the wall, asleep. Thinking he hasn't been getting much rest, she quietly creeps out of the room and down into the fairly empty pub, only a few tables were occupied. She goes into the corner by the window and watches as the red sun slowly breaks over the horizon.

"Morning princess," She turns her head to see Joan right beside her.

"Morning," Kenna responds, smiling warmly.

"So, what can I do for you? Drinks on the house," She beams at him.

"Just some tea,"

"What type?" Kenna's eyes widen and her lips part.

"Just tea?" He nods and pats her shoulder before moving back to the counter.

"Just tea?" An unfamiliar voice quizzes. Kenna quickly snaps her head in the direction of the voice which is behind her. She turns in her seat to see a considerably attractive man lounging at the table beside her, drinking from his cup. A smile slips on to her face as she brushes some hair from her face.

"I don't know all the different teas," He chuckles and takes a long sip.

"You should do 'princess'," He mocks.

"Oh, and what do you have there?"

"Ale,"

"The sun isn't even up," He laughs and walks over to her table and sits in front of her.

"Time doesn't matter, it's what makes me feel good," Joan walks back and places the tea in front of her and she apertures a 'thank you'. "So, how's your 'just tea'? Tasty?" She laughs and takes a sip.

"It's gorgeous,"

"Just like yourself," He winks and shakes his head slightly, his hazel brown hair flying with his movements.

"Flatterer,"

"Just sayin' the truth," She rolls her eyes and drinks more of her beverage.

"So then, flatterer, what brings you to my table?"

"Well, gorgeous, you seem to be the only interesting thing in this place,"

"You sure you ain't working for no guild?"

"Nope, I'm just a farmer that drinks until he can't think straight,"

"Hear, hear," She raises her cup and he clinks his against hers.

"The name's Eugene,"

"Kenna,"

"I know, you've been the talk of the town, it's all I'm hearing. 'Kenna this, Kenna that'," He mocks with a laugh. "And I've heard you brought a Mandalorian with ya, he's your prisoner? Like, their type killed ya mother,"

"They're not all the same, they're all different,"

"I know, but still, quite bold of you to bring him with ya,"

"Do you have a problem with it?" He raises his hands in the air.

"Not at all, I dare not to get into an argument with you, I've heard the princess is feisty...probably just all false tales,"

"False tales?" She stands up from where she is sitting. "I'll give ya a round or two and you can see first hand if all those tales you heard are true or not," He smirks and addresses Joan.

"Joan, ya still got those beam things?"

"The belts you put on if ya to have a scrap with someone?"