Chapter 6

I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the sensation of waking up. Every time I do it reminds me of how corporeal I am. Before I open my eyes I take in all of the sensations around me. I can feel the heat radiating off of something behind me, the smooth supple leather seat beneath me, the gentle rocking of a driving vehicle, and the air as it shifts over my skin. The air has a specific feel to it that I can't quite place, spicy maybe? No that's only a food thing, I don't think air can be spicy. My eyes pop open when a shiver goes through me again. 

       "Is this was cold feels like?" I mumble to myself, still not fully awake. 

        I look at my arms and see little bumps everywhere. I'm so fascinated by them that I don't even realize that the car has stopped moving until something shifts behind me. I finally look up and behind me and see Drazik staring down at me with a contemplative look on his face. I give him a huge smile when I notice that I'm cuddled up against him like I've always wanted to do on all those movie nights. Without second guessing myself I dig myself further into his arms and sigh. 

       "You're so toasty." I say, laying my head on his chest. 

        "Are you cold, little one?" He asks. 

        "I think so." I say, biting my lip, "But I've also never been cold before so I'm not sure. Do you get these when you're cold?" I ask, holding up my arm so he can see the little bumps. 

         He chuckles, "Yes, you do." 

         The door on the opposite side of the car opens up and Forrest looks at us then sighs, motioning us to get out of the vehicle. With a grumble I climb, not so gracefully, to the other side of the car and set my feet on the concrete. Of course my stupid legs falter after taking one step and I fall into Forrest's back.

        "Ah, Nyx's tit! I'm sorry, Forrest, apparently I have spaghetti legs." I remove myself from his back and wait for the rest of the guys to climb out of their vehicle and come over to us. 

       I notice my shivering has increased and I look around at the garage and the warm looking guys just standing around. 

       "How are none of you cold?" I ask.

        Without any hesitation Leandre takes off his light sweater and hands it to me. It takes me a minute to get it on as I've never actually put an article of clothing on. I have, on the other hand, watched lots of people put clothing on so I do figure it out eventually. The sweater falls almost to my knees and the sleeves are way too long but I don't care. I simply roll the sleeves up then bring the sweater to my nose and inhale deeply. The scent of bonfire with the hint of metallic tang fills my nose and I smile. 

       I look up to see all of the guys staring down at me with varied expressions on their faces before Forrest clears his throat. 

       "Well let's get upstairs and we'll discuss what happened tonight once we're there." He says, making his way past me and to the elevator doors. 

        We all pile in with me situated in the center of the group and I can't help but giggle. It's like I'm in a man forest with them being all so tall. Then I remember our earlier conversation and I start bouncing on the balls of my feet. 

        "There's chocolate in the apartment, right?" I ask no one in particular, "Because I was told you guys had chocolate. That's first on my list you know. I figured I'd put chocolate before orgasms because it's just a more realistic thing to be able to obtain first." 

         I hear Kieran behind me as he starts to laugh and look around at all of the other guys. Leandre is looking at me with a wide smile and heat in his eyes, Drazik is looking at me with a smirk, Emerson's lip is tilted up in one corner, and Forrest's face isn't smiling but his eyes have softened somewhat.