fourteen

ATHENAS POV.

Looking around the hall the kids were still staring.

I was about to yell until Giovanni did it for me, "Mind your business and stop staring at our fucking sister." Always hostile.

Surprisingly listening to the angry brother of mine everyone looked away. Turning toward the twins, send them a silent thanks and introduced my friends.

"Twins meet Neptune and Bellamy, Neptune and Bellamy meet the twins. Elias is the quiet one and Giovanni is the one who yelled."

"Nice to meet you again boys, I speak for both of us since Bellamy barely talks. Now if you excuse us we'll take the tour giving from here." Grabbing my hand, Neptune drags me and Bellamy to the office to grab my schedule, leaving my youngest brothers behind.

Walking in, Neptune runs to the assistants desk. "Susan my friend here is new and needs her schedule, chop chop we got 5 minutes till homeroom!" Patience was never in her vocabulary.

The annoyed looking assistant glanced at Neptune through her glasses, grabbing a piece of paper from her printer. After she handed it to me, she shoo'd us out.

Looking down I checked out my schedule.

Athena Ferrari Year 11( Junior)
Homeroom- Hall A room 08
Period 1- English | Hall B room 23
Period 2- US History | Hall B room 16
Period 3- Psychology | Hall B room 38
LUNCH
Period 5- PreCalculus | Hall B room 07
Period 6- French | Hall A room 12
Period 7- FREE PERIOD

*Junior and Senior P.E. on Tuesday and Thursday.

Before I could ask about it, I was dragged by Neptune down the ancient halls of the school, followed by Bellamy.

Sooner or later, Neptune stopped dragging me and compared all of our classes. According to her, Hall A is junior classes and Hall B was senior, C and D were for the freshman and sophomores.

I had period 1 and 5 with Bellamy, period 2 and 6 with Neptune, we all had homeroom, lunch, and free period together, and lastly period 3 on my own.

At least we had most of the day together.

Having Neptune show me around it was no surprise we were late to homeroom.

Kicking open the door she interrupted the teacher talking,

"Mrs. Smithhhhh! We're here and we brought our third musketeer." She just had to grab the whole classes attention didn't she.

"Neptune please take a seat, you too Bellamy." They made their way to the back as she sighed. This teacher has to deal with Neptune's interruptions everyday? Poor lady.

Turning to me she smiled "You must be the new student, come introduce yourself"

Walking to the middle of the front of the room I looked over the class quickly, it seems as if I caught every pupils attention. Deciding to keep it short and to the point I introduce myself with monotone voice,

"Athena Ferrari"

Here goes to the start of a long ass day.

It was third period, and I was lost.

I turn away for one second in this big ass crowded hallway and Neptune and Bellamy are gone.

This school is no different then Lake Bridge the staring the whispers. Oh god the whispers.

Here's some of my favorite's,

"Who is she?"
"She looks mean."
"Did you hear? She's a Ferrari."
"The Ferrari's have a sister?"
"She's friends with the trouble makers stay away from her."

Joy.

Finally finding my class, I quickly mentally prepare myself for another introduction. Walking in I look around to see both Giovanni and Elias, the difference?

Giovanni is talking to what I would think are his football friends and Elias has his nose in a book.

Breaking my stare I look over to the teachers desk to see a middle aged man staring right at me,

"Who are you?"

"Athena Ferrari sir" well that grabbed the classes attention.

"What year are you in?"

"Junior"

"Are you sure you got the right class pip squeak?" He looked me up and down judgingly. Asshole.

"Yes Mr.Brooke I'm in the right damn class, would you like to see my schedule?" I admit that was kind of rude but he's irritating me.

I heard "ooo's" from around the class, Are we in elementary? I would face palm but I settled for rolling my eyes instead.

Clearly taken back, asshole replied, "Take a seat next to your brother Ms. Ferrari."

"Gladly sir" making my way back I sat in the seat in between both my brothers.

Looking their way I greet them, "Hey"

Giovannis friends looked at me, scratch that the whole class was looking at me.

Through out the lesson, lust filled eyes came from the boys, jealous glances from the girls. By this point I was so fucking tired of it I laid my head down.

Fuck school.

Walking into the cafeteria with the twins, it went silent again. Turning to Eli I whisper "This gets fucking annoying."

He nodded in agreement.

Since I couldn't find Neptune and Bellamy, Gio lead me to their table while Elias got us food.

As I sat down between them, I looked around the table. Cheerleaders, football players, oh.. the popular table. I hate clichés.

Looking back towards Eli, he was reading again, either he doesn't have friends or he doesn't like these people. I think it may be the latter.

Getting stares for the trillionth time today I stared back until they started to look behind me,

Turning around I'm faced with Bellamy's usual dark clothing. Looking up to his face he jerked his head toward the exit doors.

Thank god he found me.

Quickly getting up and grabbing my lunch, I turned to the twins "See you later."

Then I followed him out the cafeteria.

-
Thank you for reading!  There was a bunch of time skips this chapter.

I love you all!

See you next chapter
-Aajaené