𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ⋆ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝ You suck at storytelling Nii-chan

You suck at storytelling Nii-chan. 

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Y/n it's time for bed," Kei said, entering her bedroom. He blinked as he noticed that there was no sign of the little girl. He was about to leave the room to find her when suddenly he heard a giggling sound erupt from the small pink tent. It was a gift to her from their parents on her 3rd birthday.

'Ah, so we're playing hide and seek then?' He smirked before quietly closing the door behind him. He then lets out a loud gasp, trying to act in surprise.

"Where's Y/n? I don't seem to see her here anywhere in her room." Kei said loudly. This causes Y/n to let out a giggle but quickly covers her mouth to suppress it.

"Is she on the... bed?" Kei peeked under the bed, acting as if he's clueless.

"Where did she go? I miss my dear midget." Kei playfully pouts, slowly creeping up towards the pink tent.

Y/n giggles under her hand. Then suddenly, two hands came inside the tent, scooped her up, and brought her to his brother's arms.

"Found you! Why were you hiding from your big brother." Kei said, carrying her like a baby then starts to blow raspberries on her stomach, making her laugh loudly.

"N-nii-chan stop it." She giggles, trying her best to push his face, which resulted in moving his glasses in a weird angle. Kei lets out a laugh then stops, "Fine, fine." he said, walking over to her bed and gently placed her down. He fixes his glasses and looks down at her, couldn't help but pinch her little nose.

"It's time for you to sleep now, Midget."

"Awww can't I stay up a little bit longer??" Y/n pouts, not wanting to go to sleep yet.

He shook his head no, "Nope, I don't want to get my ass whoop by our mother." Kei said, grabbing her blanket and tucked her in.

She raises her arms and tries to get her dinosaur stuffie, which Kei gave her when she was a baby. He noticed this so he quickly took it and gave it to her, which made her smile and hug it close to her.

After hugging it, she then placed it beside her and kisses its forehead. She then orders Kei to kiss its forehead as well,  which he disagrees with at first but does it anyway.

"Good night, Y/n." Kei said, making his way over to the door when suddenly let out a loud "Wait!" he stops and turns around to face her, looking at her in confusion.

"You forgot to tell me a bedtime story." Y/n reminded him. It has always been a routine for her to let someone read her a bedtime story before she goes to bed.

"Fine." Kei complied, going back to the bed and laid beside her with his back on the headboard. He thought for a while before slowly smirking.

"Once upon a time, there's a little girl named Midget. Her handsome older brother went to her room to inform her that it's time for bedtime. So she said 'good night' then went to sleep with no problem. The end." He quickly finishes off the story. Y/n frown as she thought that the story was too fast.