~ Chapter 45 ~ (Breath Of The Sun)

It been 4 months since the infinity train accident. A lot of times has passed and many things have been going on since then.

For starters, Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke has been training under the flame pillars for months. Their progress has gone much smoother as the three of them grew much further in their strength.

Kyojuro has proven to be a good teacher and many have known about this. It's not a surprise because even Mitsuri Kanroji, the love pillar used to be under his wings. Kyojuro was Mitsuri's mentor as she even derived her Breathing Style, Love Breathing from his Flame Breathing.

The three boys have been training relentlessly at the butterfly estate with Kyojuro. Kyojuro already told both Kanae and Shinobu about this and they don't mind.

Sometimes, the three of them occasionally leaving individual missions between this four month while training with Kyojuro.

As Zenitsu goes on solo missions, he becomes less of a whiner whereas Inosuke becomes more reckless. Tanjirou is still the same except he has become far stronger than he was before under the flame including with his other two friends.

Tanjirou has also asked Kyojuro about the Hinokami Kagura and Kyojuro took Tanjirou to his home. Kyojuro suggested that they may find something in the old flame Hashiras notes that his father always read. However, things does not go their way exactly as they thought...

~Flashback~

"It was sure a bit difficult convincing Shinobu to bring you with me Tanjirou but good thing that Kanae is around to help hahaha" Kyojuro laughed while talking to the boy beside him.

Earlier, Shinobu was not pleased when Kyojuro told her that he intend to take Tanjirou to his home. This is because Tanjirou is still injured and not fully healed yet.

Shinobu told him to take Tanjirou with him another day after Tanjirou healed and in better shape. Tanjirou still has that stab wound he received from the mission at the train.

However, Kyojuro try convincing her that he may busy in other days due to him being a pillar which means he could be assigned in a lot of mission and he wouldn't get the chance to try helping Tanjirou about the Hinokami Kagura.

Shinobu wasn't still convinced and told Kyojuro to just find the book that contain the information Tanjirou needed and bring it to the Butterfly Estate. But Kyojuro said that it's better if Tanjirou followed.

Kyojuro still continues to persuade Shinobu and the insect pillar still didn't approve the flame pillar request. It was all until Kanae came and as usual, persuade her sister to let Tanjirou go.

Kanae using 'her ways' persuading Shinobu is already quite known among the Hashiras. It's quite hilarious one might say on how she always changed her sister's decision.

Everyone who know the sisters knew that both of them are literally the opposite of each other from their personality. Kanae being carefree as she always been while Shinobu is the one who is always strict.

Back to both Kyojuro and Tanjirou who are walking on the road to the flame pillar home, both of them just continue to chat.

They walked few more minutes until Kyojuro said they are getting near. Both of them continue to walk until they saw a boy in front of the house swiping the floor.

The boy look exactly like the same like Kyojuro. He also have the same feature like Kyojuro which is his unruly golden hair that flares with red near the end of the hair. This is probably Kyojuro's little brother.