1

Izuku walked into his apartment. He threw his backpack on the couch and went to the bathroom, then started the shower. "I need to slow it down..." Izuku thought while taking off his bloody shirt, then he winced in pain. He looked in the mirror and saw all the cuts and bruises he had, then looked up to his face to see a black eye. Izuku took off the rest of his clothes and got in the shower. All the blood fell down his body, and he sighed.

Izuku just got off his so-called job, and he's always coming home like this. Now, you might be wondering what his job is. He's an underground fighter. It doesn't give him the best money but, just enough to survive, so that's good enough for him. Izuku turned off the shower and got dried off, put on new shorts, then walked over to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Instant ramen it is.."

He put it in the microwave, then walked over to the couch and jumped over the back while landing on the cushions. "Might as well see what's on.." izuku grabbed the remote to his t.v. and started switching through the channels, just trying to find something to watch. He stopped on the news and saw it was live, so he thought he might as well watch it. "It looks like a high-speed chase is happening on 53rd Avenue. The heroes are trying to catch up with the villians but they are having a hard time. Please be cautious when you go out!"

Izuku watched the T.V. some more, and saw that the villians almost hit some people on the sidewalk. He looked back at the microwave, then at his backpack. "Ah goddamn it. Just right after work too..." Izuku thought while grabbing his backpack and heading out the front door, then started making his way to the high-speed chase.

He made it to an alley and put his suit on, then threw up his backpack and shot web out of his wrist and webbed it to the wall. "Good thing I put my suit in my training backpack today." He thought while putting on a mask and putting up his hood.

" He thought while putting on a mask and putting up his hood

AN: Hell yeah, this is a spider-Deku story.

"God this is just what I need. Work, then vigilante work." Izuku thought, then started swinging away. He started getting faster and faster, then heard the sirens ahead of him. Izuku caught up to the cop cars and the villians SUV. He saw some heroes trying to stop them with their quirks, but they were failing miserably. "Pathetic." Izuku said, then swung behind the villians car.

He landed on top of the SUV and the villians started shouting. He crawled on the door and knocked on the window. "Uhhh guys?! Can you guys maybe stop doing this? I have a test tomorrow and I have to study!" He shouted, then one of them pulled out a gun and started shooting at izuku. He dodged all the bullets and shouted "a gun?! Are you kidding me?! We live in a society with quirks and you're using a gun?!"

Izuku shot him with his web, then pulled him out of the SUV and webbed him up to a wall. "Okay who next?!" Izuku jumped into the car and one of them tried to punch izuku but he dodged it and kicked the guy in the stomach, then the guy went threw the door and fell out the car. "Hey do you guys do this often? If so, you are really bad at it." Izuku said and the guys in the front looked at each other, then back at izuku.