أربعة

"imma take you away and hide you from this dangerous world

"imma take you away and hide you from this dangerous world."
-

it's been years and he still hasn't forgotten about what happened on august 18 2014 but it was now 2019 and everyday he asks himself why all this time he's been watching her and not becoming friends with her again. he was scared.

"what if she don't remember?"

he always asked himself. it was always about her and he promised him that it will always be that way. he'll always watch her from a distance or even close up.

even making secret social media pages and stalking her. every now and then print out pictures and put the pictures in a book.

weird? i know. obsessed? yeah. crazy? maybe.

-

just as kentrell began putting his diamond chain around his neck his phone vibrated in his pocket. he put another cuban link chain around his neck and two diamond watches. guess he was tryna show out tonight.

he took his phone out his pocket smiling at the notification.

INSTAGRAM
xavierr_ just shared a post

xavierr_

xavierr_  𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙚❤️

xavierr_ 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙚❤️. 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 @anthonyxrated

kentrell liked the post and screenshots the picture.

"ouu who that is?" he heard from behind him. he locked his phone turning around seeing his homie.

"nigga gone, she not single anyways," kentrell said. kd smacked his lips. then joe came walking right in.

"who not single?" joe asked.

"this pretty bitch on instagram," kd said pulling out his phone.

"what's her instagram?" kd asked looking in kentrells direction. kentrell mugged.

"she mine back off bitch," he devilishly laughed. kd mugged.

"i got hoes anyways," kd smirked. joe and kentrell looked at each other and back at kd and bursts into laughter.

"this nigga lying," joe mumbled walking out the kitchen.

kentrell grabbed his gun putting it in his waistband then grabbed his keys. leaving the house hopping into his black maybach. he pulled out the driveway, and immediately started speeding over the limit.

a hour later he made it to the house he parked beside almost everyday. he had to make sure she was safe. had to make sure she never brought anybody that was the opposite gender through those doors.

he never cared about her bringing females into the house, but he had suspected she was bisexual at times.

kentrells blank face turned into a smile when he caught a glimpse of her in a black lace bra. she cane towards the window and he swore she had made eye contact with him before shutting the curtains.

"pretty ass bitch," he chuckled