🎄snowman🎄 | nozel silva x reader

Author's Note:

Sorry if Nozel's a little ooc in this one. I couldn't help myself. :)

Happy Holidays!

Nozel's Point of View:

I wake up on a sheet of solid ice, my body too weak to budge. I deem it a frost-covered nightmare until I see my angel standing above me. She reaches out her hand and pulls me up. With her skates, she had no problem balancing on the slick surface. I, on the other hand, stood there in socks, still unaware of how this situation came to be. I flinch when she suddenly tugs at my hand, wanting me to follow her across the ice.

"(Y/n), where are we going?" I asked.

She dismisses my question, helping me to keep my balance as we glide. Just when I began to get the hang of it, she released my hand, forcing me to slide away from her.

"What are you doing?! I can't skate, woman!" I panicked, struggling to stay upright.

The (brunette, blonde, etc.) just smiles, dancing across the frozen lake with the grace of a swan. Her (e/c) eyes never left mine, easing my anxiety. She twirled to her heart's content, just making me wish she'd take me with her. I envied the snow that landed on her (s/c) skin and how it was closer to her than I.

"Come back here, (Y/n)," I scolded. "Now you're just showing off."

Laughing to herself, she finally moves in my direction, skating circles around me, knowing I couldn't catch her even if I tried. Finally putting an end to this torment, she takes my hand so I can pull her close. That's when I can finally embrace her.

"Nozel," she began. "You remind me of a snowman."

"A what?" I droned.

"A snowman," she repeated, smiling softly. "You're just so cute, but all you know is the cold. If you warm up to anyone, you'll melt. Everyone wants to love you, but they know you'll go away some day. So they admire you from a distance."

Her words made sense, but her reason for saying them did not.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

Just before I could get a response, the ice below me breaks and I sink into a cold enclosure of water.

My eyes open and I'm no longer in the lake...I'm in her arms.

"N-Nozel? Are you alright?" (Y/n) stammered, drowsily rubbing her eyes.

I take in my surroundings, thankful to be in our bed, safe from harm.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I assure her. "I just- it was a bad dream. That's all."

Without hesitation she pulls me closer and plants a tender kiss on my forehead. Being the dork she is, she also said, "Get out of my husband's head before I break your horns, you stupid demons!"

Oddly enough, her lame attempt of scaring off my nightmares, made me feel better.

"There's no need for that, love," I laughed. "Being here with you is enough. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she smiled.

We cozy back up to get some more sleep, but then something pops in my head.

"(Y/n), do you think I'm a snowman?"

"Huh?!"

The End.

Author's Note:

AWWWWWWWWWWW :')

Word Count: 538