🎄i saw mommy kissing santa claus🎄 | julius novachrono x reader

Author's Note:

Happy Birthday, @BangtanArmyOT75 !!!!
This one's for you, love!

Happy Holidays!

Every year for Christmas, King Julius dresses as Santa Claus for the amusement of Clover Kingdom's young ones

Every year for Christmas, King Julius dresses as Santa Claus for the amusement of Clover Kingdom's young ones. Young one's like his own children: (S/n) and (D/n). The two twins believed in Santa with all their little hearts. But did they ever know their own father could be the very hero they admired so much?! Nope. The precious souls hadn't a clue.

On the night of Christmas Eve, the sound of silver bells awakened a bright-eyed boy and his curious sister. What are they to discover?

(S/n)'s Point of View:

"Hey, (D/n), did you hear that?" I whispered, nudging my sister awake.

She sits up, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, what about it?"

"I think it's Santa!" I beamed.

"Shh!" she warned. "Don't be so loud. You'll scare him off, you dummy."

I pouted. "I guess you're right. We gotta be sneaky to get a glimpse of him."

"W-Wait, what? But isn't that against the rules?" she said.

"Only if you're a wimp," I teased.

"I am not!" she whined, throwing her pillow at me.

"Fine, then let's go."

She finally agrees and we creep into the hallway like little ninjas. I lead the way, signaling to her every now and then that the coast is clear. We follow the sound of the bells all the way to the living room. That's when we hear two voices.

"Who is it?" (D/n) whispered nervously.

I shushed her and took a peek around the corner. What I saw was totally unbelievable!

"Woah, it's really Santa," I gasped quietly. "...And Mom?"

"Mommy? No way, let me see," (D/n) says, pushing me out the way to get a better look.

Sure enough, she saw Santa filling our stockings as Mom helped, holding a plate of cookies in her hands.

"Look, (S/n), look," (D/n) urged. "They're underneath the mistletoe now."

"No way." I quickly knelt down to get a glimpse at what I thought was a lie. But just as she said, they were both beneath the mistletoe. "Well, maybe they don't notice it."

"No, look!"

When I turned back to see what was going on, I saw- no way...I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus! Right in front of me! I couldn't believe my eyes and neither could (D/n). We were speechless as they proceeded to converse as if nothing had happened. Mom even had a big grin on her face!

"Just wait until Dad hears about this," I smile mischievously.

"Yeah, he's gonna flip!" (D/n) laughed.

~The Next Morning~

Your Point of View:

"Merry Christmas, rascals! Come see what Santa left!" I shouted.

As expected, my two little munchkins came running down the hallway, dashing straight for the tr- or not? Instead of running to the tree, they went straight to Julius, blabbering incoherent words. Okay, this is interesting.

"Hey, hey, calm down, one at a time," Julius laughed, picking them both up in his arms. "What's so important?"

(S/n) started by saying, "You won't believe what we saw last night!"

I give Julius a strange look before prompting them to proceed.

"Yeah, yeah, we saw Santa Claus!" (D/n) gushed. "He had a big red suit and everything!"

"Ah, I see!" Julius grinned. "That must've been exciting!"

"Yeah, but that's not all!" (S/n) exclaimed, pointing to me. "We saw Mommy too!"

My eyes widened a bit in shock but I tried to play it off. "True, I'll admit, I was on milk and cookies duty."

"And Daddy guess what?!" (D/n) continues. "They were under the mistletoe!"

"Oh really?" Julius asked, acting surprised.

"Yeah, it's true!" (S/n) nodded. "And they even kissed!"

"Oh did they now?!" Julius gawked, sending me a sly glance.

"They sure did!" (D/n) confirmed, crossing her arms.

Julius sets the twins down, before making his way over to me. "(Y/n), is this true?!"

Smiling like an idiot, I nodded. "Yeah, but what else was I supposed to do? Go against the rules of a mistletoe?"

He clicked his tongue in disappointment. "You know this kind of thing warrants some sort of punishment, right?"

My face went red as I slowly backed away from my smirking husband.

"Tickle attack!" he screamed, tackling me to the ground before I could run away.

(S/n) and (D/n) joined in, making it nearly impossible to escape. So how did I break free? Well, I threatened to return their gifts to the North Pole if they didn't let me go. And as for Julius? I promised him more than just a kiss this time.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Merry Christmas.

The End.

Author's Note:

I love this song. ❤️

Word Count: 798