Chapter four

Shuichis pov

I woke up to notification sound coming from both me and Kokichis phone so I of course cheek it. The notification said "WARNING A BIG THUNDERSTORM IS COMING YOUR WAY" I set my phone down to wake up the sleeping boy hugging my torso. "Kokichi wake up!" I said whole shaking kokichi "yawn whaaaaaat I'm trying to sleeeeep" kokichi groaned "a thunderstorm is coming our way so let's stay inside. I have a flashlight if the power goes out" I told him
"t-thunderstorm e-erm" kokichi said in fear then hid under the covers. "Hey hey it's okay I'm here it's just a thunderstorm there's nothing to worry about" I put my hand on kokichi back to show that it's okay. Kokichi got from under the covers then hugged me tightly then let go of me "W-what I-I'm not scared!! you're scared!!! Ultimate supreme leaders aren't scared of silly little thunder-AH" kokichi was cut off by thunder striking he went back into my arms again. "I'm not gonna judge if you're scared of thunderstorms I was scared of them two" I hugged the lair back "you were young obviously. Everyone was scared of them when they were young!!" Kokichi mumbled "do you wanna do something to keep you're mind off of it?" I said before gently kissing his cheek "mhm! Yes please! I don't wanna think about the stupid thunderstorm!" Kokichi hugged my neck then I sat up then shut the blinds so he wouldn't have to see the storm outside. Kokichi ran to the closet then put on his favorite hoodie out of all of mine. A large black pullover hoodie. I slipped it onto his bear chest then put the hood on. The hoodie is big on him and it covered half of his thighs this made me blush because he looks so fucking adorable. Kokichi ran back to me then hid under the covers (it's storming really badly outside for me and my cat just got scared and ran to me and now he's cuddling me my poor little baby is as scared as both me and kokichi) I picked him up and cuddled him "why is that you're favorite hoodie out of all of mine?" I asked "you were this one a lot and it smells like you and you make me happy!" He answered "you make me REALY happy" he quickly added on "do I really make you that happy?" I embarrassedly asked "mhm! Mhm! Mhm!" Kokichi said with a Smile. It seems like talking about how much he loves me made him take his mind off the storm "why do you look so damn cute?" I mumbled "I dunno why do you look so sexy" the grape boy answered with a wink "heheh you're perfect" I said. Kokichi got from under the blankets again then licked my face "pffft- what was that" I laughed "neehehe I dunno I just felt like doing that" kokichi giggled "well it's time for payback" I jokingly said then tackled kokichi down to the bed then kissed his face over and over again. Kokichi was laughing. "Time for me to strike back neehehe" kokichi said before grabbing my chin then kissed me. I kissed back. "Neehehe take that sexy" kokichi let go of my chin "hmmmm I dunno but how's this" I kissed his neck "good but what about this?" Kokichi moved his head to my ear then gently bit into me "k-kokichi cut it out this is gonna turn into something" I pushed him away "I wasn't planning on having something happening this is a fluff chapter after all" kokichi said "what?" I asked "NOTHING-" kokichi quickly answered "you're so sexy and hot" kokichi smiled "you keep reminding me" I gave him a nervous smile "well I have to what if you forget that you soooooo sexy and hot" kokichi giggled then kissed me "were gonna make out aren't we" I sighed and smiled "eh? I thought we were already doing t-AH" kokichi was again cut off by thunder striking. I laid down next to him then brought the small whimpering boy tight hug "this is scary shumai" kokichi dug his face into my chest "it's okay I'll be here with you until the storm is gone" I said as I pulled the blankets over us. "I love you sexy" kokichi kissed me I kissed back "I love you too adorable" I pressed Kokichis head against my chest softly then he gripped onto my back. "K-kokichi that k-kinda hurts!" I mumbled "o-oh sorry I-I'm just s-scared" kokichi loosened his grip on my back then began tearing up "I-I don't like t-this" he mumbled then began to cry "hey baby it's okay don't cry I'm here for you" I brought the sobbing up to my face "I love you so much I won't let the storm scare my perfect boyfriend" I pulled the small boy into a passionate kiss. He kissed back then continued to cry as I hugged him tightly and comforted him like the god boyfriend I am. After a couple of minutes he stoped crying. "H-hey sniff s-shushu" kokichi mumbled "yes....my love" I said still trying to keep him from crying "w-when we h-have sniff enough m-money c-can we buy o-our own sniff h-house" kokichi Wiped hid leftover tears away "of course! I would love to!" I kissed Kokichis cheek that made him smile "after we get the house next comes marriage" kokichi joked around "I did say I want to stay with you forever" I said trying to sound serious but when I said it I chuckled a bit. "Me and rantaro will go bride dress shopping" kokichi laughed "pfffft- please don't make me picture that" I said before kokichi got up onto my lap I sat up then carried him to the small kitchen in our dorm.

 "Me and rantaro will go bride dress shopping" kokichi laughed "pfffft- please don't make me picture that" I said before kokichi got up onto my lap I sat up then carried him to the small kitchen in our dorm

(I think this drawing of mine is why my mom hates me-)

"Why is my nickname sexy?" I asked "because that's what you are" kokichi kissed me "kissing you is one of my favorite things to do" I kissed kokichi again "kissing you is one of my favorite things to do too!" Kokichi kissed me "I love you" he said then licked my face "g-gah!? Why do you keep doing that!?" I asked "I dunno it's fun!" The purple haired boy answered (I'm on my bus right now lol) my response was a kiss to his temple (if you don't know what it is it's the side of your forehead) "I love that you're my first boyfriend and first kiss" kokichi exclaimed "h-huh? I am? Wow you're my first boyfriend and first kiss too" I blushed. The sound of rain echoed through out the room I held the no longer crying boy in in my arms and smiled "I'll always enjoy my time with you" kokichi gave me a warm and loving smile "I love you and that's how I'll always feel about you" I responded. "I forgot why I even got up eheheh" I said as I walked back to our room "last night was amazing" kokichi exclaimed as I laid him down onto the bed then brought him into a tight hug "you're cute when you moan my name" I admitted "G-gah! S-shut up" kokichi huffed "but it's true" I mumbled "So that's how you're gonna play.......master~" kokichi smirked "nope nope nope nope say wholesome things" I stammered "yawn I'm sleepy daddy" kokichi said then dug his face into my shoulder to hide his devilish smile "g-go to sleep" I embarrassingly mumbled then shut my eyes kokichi did the same.