T H A N K Y O U

Hi guys!

Many of you might be very old fans who had this in their library, and you also probably cringed when you saw this update. Some of you may have left FNAF behind many years ago, others may still have some interest in it.

Well, the 5th anniversary of this book has passed (by a couple of months), and I still get many comments and likes on this particular book. Most notably on Wattpad and Quotev.

“Ok, why did you bring back this painful, poorly written book into my feed?”

First of all, you’re completely right. It is awful. Back in 2015, I was a high school freshman who had to teach herself how to write by publishing tons of fanfiction. English teachers only really teach how to write essays about a book and that’s it. Now, I’m pursuing a bachelor’s in English.

If you’re reading this, you might have no interest in this book anymore. That is fine. But with the fact that it has remained popular over 5 years, and it’s ranked at #1 in the #fivenightsatfreddys tag on Wattpad out of 10.1k stories CURRENTLY is INSANE.

That’s why I’m planning to thoroughly cleanse and edit this book so that you guys can properly read it (if you’re rereading at this point)! You may have noticed that I also changed the cover too, hope you guys like it! I can't really draw the figurine from the epilogue, so the plush Springtrap is the closest reference!

I know this isn’t really thrilling news for a 5th-anniversary. The truth is I’ve barely had time, but I did want to do at least a little something to celebrate.

Editing status will be posted in the description. I won't update this again to say I've finished editing, so just keep your eye on the description.

By the way, many names will be changed (specifically, the humans.) The only name that will remain the same is Alexander, unless you guys want some to stay the same? Let me know!

Your comments and likes have always mean a lot to me, and I always try to deliver the best quality for my readers. Even if you only know me for one of my books or more, I love you guys! You truly are making this book be remembered for centuries.

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries