➳ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

"We're here," Jungkook said, doing a reverse turn.

"Lord, finally!" Seulgi said, removing her seat belt in hurry. "I gotta pee!"

He had not even parked yet, but the girl was already out rushing towards the bar.

"Jesus."

Jieun laughed a bit, watching her friend running inside. "She's in need."

When Jungkook turned off the engine, the silence took over inside the car. One look at his face and the butterflies were flitting around with full-force. She could tell that he wanted to kiss her ever since he saw her with that short silk green dress but contained himself from doing so.

Almost every chance they had to be alone, it'd always involve some kissing or touching. The anxiety and excitement that was settling in told her it wasn't going to be any different now.

"I really like this dress," Jungkook murmured quietly, sliding his hand around the back of her waist. "Thanks for wearing it."

She let herself being dragged towards him and closed her eyes the minute he did it. Her mouth opened slightly as her sharp intake of breath passed over his lips.

"You're welcome," she whispered.

He pulled himself away enough to nod at her legs. "What color?"

Jieun unconsciously clasped her thighs together before he could touch them.

"Come on... you know I'll find out one way or another," he threatened, enjoying the fact that he still managed to make her blush after everything they have done.

She looked up at him, a mix of gaze between shyness and boldness. "Um, well... since you told me not to wear shorts, I just figured I... shouldn't wear... panties either."

Jungkook moved back, sliding his hands away from her waist. A few moments passed in silence while they just stared at each other. Jieun tried to read his expression, which was totally blank.

"You're not wearing anything under this?"

She shook her head, watching how his fingers curled into a fist.

"God... Are you trying to kill me?" He breathed, voice low and gravelly as he leaned back on his seat.

Lust began to overtake his body. Jungkook closed his eyes, certain that if they didn't go out right now, there was a big chance of kidnapping this girl to somewhere else.

After a deep breath, he got out, then opened the door for her. She followed him inside, wearing a cocky smile that he'd be glad to wipe it off soon.

Jieun had no idea who she was playing with.

┊𝒟┊