0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡

Lunchtime Lessons

꧁Lunchtime Lessons꧂

𖠌𖠌𖠌

Much like Kuroo said, the next Thursday it was just you and Lev at the practice rink.

"Lev, What did I say?" You glide over to the confused first year and rest one hand on his back and the other on his stomach and tilting his body back to make him stand straight up. "Don't slouch!"

"Oh, my bad L/N sensei."

You roll your eyes at the boy, "It's important that you have good posture on the ice. If not you can strain your back muscles and cause yourself to fall, straighten up!" You remove your hands and place them on your hips, and let out an annoyed huff.

Lev stares at you and blinks, once, then twice, before laughing. "Ah, i'm sorry L/N sensei it's just that," Lev once again interrupts himself as more laughs escape him "It's just so hard for me to take you seriously from way up here."

You cross your arms and give Lev an unamused look "Number one, this is why you keep getting kicked by Yaku senpai and number two, i'm a little taller than Kenma san, so please keep stupid opinions to yourself or i'll guarantee your next practice your ass will be freezing due to all the times it'll be falling on the ice."

Lev's laughs quickly quiet and his eyes go wide at your threat, he knows you'll make good on it.

Lev awkwardly laughs and places a hand behind his head and he slightly tilts it and gives you a sheepish smile "Sorry L/N senpai."

You kick off and away from Lev and with a swift turn your already turned away from him. "Sure you are."

***

The next time you saw Nekoma's volleyball team was, much to your surprise, during your lunch break.

In fact when someone from your class announced that you had visitors, especially more than one (as you'd thought it was just Fujiko popping in for a visit) now that was a surprise. But when two of the volleyball club members waltzed in you were less than impressed.

Especially when the giant just pulled you up, plucked up your yet to be unwrapped plain black furoshiki and then pushed you out the classroom to go wherever, an enthusiastic Inuoka and a pushy Lev were taking you.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" Inuoka yells throwing his hands in the air triumphantly.

"Please be quite," You give awkward smiles to your fellow second years as an apology for Inuoka's behavior.

"Come on Y/N senpai, hurry!"

"I am hurrying. Hey, stop pushing me!"

Your question was finally provided an answer after you'd been lead outside with Lev giving you a chance to change your shoes, although he was rushing you the whole time, and lead you to the gym where you assumed the volleyball team practiced.