21. Dream

Warisha's POV

"How was the exam dear?" Ammi rushed to me with a glass of lemonade in her hand.

"Good." I said as I took the glass from her hand and gulped all in one sip.

"Did you answer all?"

"Yes,though the physics part was too tough." I said as I lowered my head in my palm. I'm so tired.

Yes,my 12th board result came out in last month,though the overall result was 5 out 5 but I missed A+ in chemistry first part. And the science subjects affect at the admission result,so I am a bit tensed about this.

"Oh,it will be fine. When does the result publish?"

"Two days to go."

"Forget this,go and freshen up. Then come out for lunch." Ammi said and I got up to freshen up.

I entered at the washroom and started to splash water on my face rapidly. I felt so tensed about the result. My exam went good but still,it's unpredictable. And if I don't get chance this year,I have to try again next year where my points will be deducted,so it will be harder. And my one year will be lost.

After feeling a bit relaxed, I decided to take a shower.

As I came out from the shower,I heard ammis voice.

"Warisha,come quick. Food is getting cold."

"Coming." I said as I rubbed my hair with the towel.

"Aggh." I frowned as my hair always got tangled at my hand. Now they literally go under my thighs about which ammi is seriously annoyed. She says she finds my hair all around the house, sometimes in the food. But I'm too much in love with them so I can't even imagine to cut them.

After struggling for few minutes, I gave up and got up.

I sat beside abbu in the dining table.

"Warisha,are you really sure to go and take part in the admission test of other universities?" Abbu asked me and I nodded.

"Yes abbu,I can't take risk. If I don't get chance in medical, I want to keep alternative." I said.

"But it's a long journey till there. Will you be able to go?"

"Abbu don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Ok then."

Just then,my phone rang. I looked at it,it's Alyan. I silenced the phone and focused on eating.

After lunch,I went to my room for a nap. My whole body seems like it will break in a minute.

Negligence of these days are taking their toll on my body.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"....so I chose that."

"Hmm,it seems right." He said.

"I just hope so or else.." I sighed.

"Why are you getting so nervous about the result?"

"So what should I do?"

"I know it's stressful but now you can't change anything by being tensed. Relax a bit,you have other tests." He said.

"I am trying to."

"No dear,don't do this." He said suddenly out of the blue.

"What?" I said being confused.

"No,no,don't touch that." I heard his distant voice.