This gon' be a mess.

I sighed in frustration

I sighed in frustration. I've been stressed lately. I'm stuck between telling jania first, or telling kind I'm her dad.

I don't even have proof. If I was to do that, she probably won't believe me.

How would that even sound? "I'm your father kind, sorry for missing out on 14 years of life." That sound like some shit a dead beat would say.

I don't wanna tell jania either, and then when we do get a DNA test and it come out negative, she'll be sad.

"Wassup li' top. Talk ta' us." 3 said, while sparking up a blunt.

"I'm just thinkin' 'bout the whole kind situation. How the fuck ima explain this shit to both jania, an kind?"

"Well you don't even know if that's yo' child." Ben shrugged, while looking over at me. "We now know that boomer was mental, and obsessed. He might've been jocin'."

"Why the fuck would someone joke about taking my child away from me, for 14 years? Plus this nigga had every detail, and it all adds up." I told them.

"Clearly that boy was mentally ill. Who knows if he was jokin' or not, and we can't bring him back to ask. We're left with 1 option." Kd said, while looking around at everybody.

"A DNA test." We all said in sync.

I sighed, running my hands down my face.

"Y'all think I should tell jania?" I questioned, grabbing the blunt that was passed to me.

"Yeah. I feel as if she has a right to know. If kind is y'all daughter, y'all can explain it to her together. Lord knows she's gonna need all the support she can get." Baby joe said.

"I agree." Montana nodded his head.

"So after the tour ends. Call her up, sit down with her, and explain everything from the beginning. Don't leave anything out. I'm sure she'll understand. I'm sure she'll be happy to see the DNA results too." 3 explained.

I nodded.

They're right. I need to be mature about this situation. This is serious. I need to make sure jania understands what's going on.

I sighed. "This gon' be a mess."

~