Chapter 7: Recovery In The Butterfly Estate

A/N: This is a Shinobu and you Chapter so please enjoy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

_________________________________

You woke up to a sharp pain in your shoulder from the treatment that they were giving you, only this time you were fully awake, a day after you initially woke up. Soon after, you got up slowly started to walk with a stick as a cane towards the main garden of the Butterfly Estate.

Aoi noticed you and ran to stop you from getting hurt more, or worse, opening your wounds again.
She than grabbed you with one hand on your back and the other one on your chest helping you sit down on the porch.

"It's okay.. I can do this alone, Aoi-Chan" You softly said with your face showing still some pain. "If you keep up like that you might feel worse, you know?" She replied sad, yet happy to see you're okay for now.

"You may be right, but I need to start moving again. I've been bedridden for too long. So at least let me walk or jog around the house" You said smiling at her. "If i feel worse in anyway I'll let you know, alright?" You added. She gave off a very worried expression but nodded letting you know that she accepted what you were saying.

"By the way, Where's Shinobu-San?" You asked now surprised of not knowing about her in the short time you've been awake. You were lightly blushing without even realizing it.
"She was summoned for an emergency Pillar meeting having to do with your encounter with a lower moon." She said as she was standing up to keep on doing laundry.

You then slowly stood up and started to stretch out so you could start a slow recovery.

_______________________________
Meanwhile in the Pillar Meeting:

"I'm glad to see that you are doing well, my children" Oyakata-Sama said while all the Pillars were sitting respectfully in front of him.

"I hear that some of you are carefully training a young man who wants to become part of the Corps due to his and Shinobu's wishes" He added while Rengoku, Mitsuri, Shinobu and Uzui all looked embarrassed by this.

"That is correct" Shinobu stated. The rest of the Pillars were all looking at her because of the weird situation she's in, mostly because she was one of the most serious and important Pillars. "If you do not mind, can you please have faith in me, and him as well" She bowed while saying this. "After all, he was an important factor in defeating Lower Moon four"

Sanemi, Rengoku and Uzui all looked at her in shock since a non member had fought and survived one of the 12 Demon Moons.

"How is it possible for someone not directly involved with the Corps be able to stumble upon a Lower Moon!?" Sanemi said angrily and respectfully as well.

Shinobu angrily glared at the Flamboyant Sound Pillar while he was saying this.
Uzui became increasingly nervous due to the fact that he was the one who sent you and almost got you killed.

"Poor young man, he must've so been terrified." Himejima said with tears flowing down his face.
Iguro was not surprised at all, but he did seem very anrgy knowing that Mitsuri volunteered to be your teacher as well.

Oyakata-Sama looked at all the Pillars
"Please, whoever has the small chance keep on training this young child, he shows a promising future here with us."
"Oh and Shinobu, please make sure to bring him so i can talk to him personally" He said while giving a warming smile. "Yes, Oyakata-Sama" she replied

"As for now, let's get started with your reports..."
The meeting went on. And Shinobu was still angry at Tengen.

____________________________