35

"And then he hit him with a guitar!"

Haru nodded forcing a laugh, her eyes wandered to the side looking for her friends to show up.

Dino must've noticed the discomfort as he stuttered out, stumbling with his words as he reached out for the girl.

"I-uhm...What about you? Any-any you know, adventures? Or-"

"Haru there you are!"

The both of them stopped abruptly staring at the boy who stopped at their table. Haru's eyes scanned the male, his attire way different from the hoodie he wore earlier.

"Who are you?"

Came Dino's glare, his voice dangerously low as if trying to intimidate Yangyang. The former stood up, looking down at Yangyang as he fixed his tux.

"Ah! He's my brother"

"Oh brothe-I'm so so sorry sir I thought...-Wait I thought your brother's at the-"

"Elder brother"

"Oh I-I'm sorry"

He became a stuttering mess again looking between the pair. Yangyang raised a brow at Haru, smirking as the girl scoffed.

"I had a good time Lee Chan, but I have to go bye!"

"Yeah I-bye"

Haru managed a small smile, pulling a snickering Yangyang away. She nudged the latter once they were out of sight from the boy.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh shush it you"

They both giggled before turning serious, Yangyang led her to a series of stairs. The music was slowly fading from their hearing range, instead faint sounds of grunts and bullets can be heard.

They both hid behind a pillar, in time for Jisung to come barrelling in holding a man by his shirt.

They slammed againts the wall where both Haru and Yangyang would be standing. Haru gasped as the boy's fist made contact with the man's cheek, rendering him unconscious.

His glare turned to the two, his gaze softening once his eyes landed on Haru. Her brows rose up, a pout on her lips once she examined his features.

She strutted towards him grabbing his shoulder harshly to look at him. A bit of blood oozing out where the knife grazed his neck and bruises littering his face.

His hair was disheveled and his breathing heavy, Haru's eyes squinted at his busted lip. She spoke in a low tone almost unable to keep her anger.

"Who did this to you?"

Jisung's eyes squinted at the fuming girl, if it weren't for their current situation his heart might've done a flip.

He grabbed the girl's arm before she could march down the hallway-where ,mind you, all the blood and gore are.

"Woah! Easy there love, I'm fine"

His voice was above a whisper, his eyes boaring into hers as she pouted in defeat.

"Excuse me I'm still here"

Yangyang coughed out, faking disgust at the pair. Haru's eyes widened realising her position with the boy as she pushed him away.

"Yangyang let's go!"

She huffed pulling the boy along, she looked back at Jisung-the boy giving her a small smile. She frowned and stuck out her tounge before looking up front.

She shook her head, a blush rising to her cheeks the more she thought about how she acted earlier.

"You like him don't you?"

"Oh shut up!"

I couldn't possibly like him....right?

Yo I-thank youu for 1k reads 😳