Making the victim watch her own torment

"Ohh it's gonna take AGES to upload all this footage," Olivia exclaimed.

"Ahh...why don't you start with a nice short clip of Rory strapped to her bed with her shoes perched on her stomach?" Lucy suggested.

"Yeahhh with the green hair and ridiculous underpants," Liv giggled excitedly. 

Rory just wanted her mom. Or Logan. Or Grandad. Someone who could stop this and protect her like she'd always been protected in her short life.  

"Perfect", said Olivia as she opened Safari, logged into her own Myspace and got to work.

"And you can caption it with her full name," Lucy suggested.

"Being rich can't save you now Rory. But cheer up you're going to be famous," Olivia taunted.

Rory let out some furious sounding "mmmmmppppppphhhhhhh"-ing.

"Aww I wonder what Rory would say to us now if she could only speak?", Lucy teased.

"Probably what they all say - 'why are you doing this?' ", Olivia joked.

"Yess that's my favourite one - and then what do I always say back to them, Liv?"

Olivia: "Because we love it?"

Lucy: "You bet we do!"

Neither of them had got up to anything as outrageous as this since they were 17, but it felt amazing and so exhilarating that they both wondered why they'd ever stopped bullying weaklings like Rory.

Olivia was just about to upload the clip, so she turned the computer around so as it faced Rory, who was still gagged but no longer blindfolded in any way.

Noticing that Rory was trying to just turn her head away from the computer screen, Lucy asked aloud: "How are we going to make her actually watch this? Oh I know..."

Lucy put Rory in a strict headlock and directed her head in the direction of the computer screen.

"Now we wanna see you watch this Gilmore..."

Then, very boldly, Olivia uploaded video number one to her own 1,000 Myspace followers.

It was a 10-second clip of a green-haired Rory tied to the bed and helpless as her muddy shoes were plonked on her flat stomach. Olivia had captioned it "Rory Gilmore" and threw in a load of mocking emojis after the victim's name.

Rory "mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhh"-ed and "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"-ed in her inestimable frustration at what she was being forced to watch.

"Liv, don't you think it was nice of Rory to let us do that?", Lucy teased, to more mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhh"-ing from Rory.

Looking the victim up and down, Lucy declared: "Aww sweetie, you should be thankful that we didn't make you show your flat bum or titties for the camera."

"Yeah, ha, we're not that mean," said Olivia, "but then, Luce, don't give me ideas!"

Lucy: "Yeah, it is an idea, isn't it? But we'll let her keep her underwear on - this time anyway!"

Olivia: "Shall we just stay here all night uploading the videos? Rory has all the video editing software on this, so we can get making our long video..."

Lucy: "For Youtube?"

Olivia: "Yesss."

Lucy: "OK let's do it. I'll have to un-gag her though and get her a drink of water."

A minute later, standing over Rory with a glass of water in her hand, Lucy told her: "Now I'm going to un-gag you, but if you start giving me grief then I will just gag you again, and you won't get anything to drink. Got it?"

Rory nodded.

Lucy removed the gag completely and Rory meekly said nothing while she gratefully drank the water.

"What do you say?", Lucy asked as she took back the empty glass.

"Thank you," Rory said quietly.

"Good girl," Lucy told the victim patronisingly.

Inspired by Lucy's leadership, Olivia had a really mean brainwave: "Hey girll I got an idea, why don't we film her thanking us for slapping her?"

Lucy: "But we haven't....ohh I see! Like, literally happy-slapping! What do you want me to do?"

The girls were getting more evil with their ideas and Rory's heart sank: her torment was going to continue for a while longer after all. She had never been slapped before - she could only hope that they would go easy on her...