36| Her Nightmares

"Wake up we're here Cara Mia

"Wake up we're here Cara Mia." I heard a soft voice as I rubbed my eyes to get rid the sleepiness on me.

Grandad accompanied me until we my reach my room.

"Cara Mia I'll let you sleep, you need to rest more. I know you had a bad night but I'll always be there for you okay. " Grandad said softly while tucking me in my comforter as he kissed my forehead gently.

"Sleep tight Cara Mia." he uttered softly before I heard my door close. I looked at the time to see it's already 7:20 in the morning. I sighed before closing my eyes again.

____

"Emery! " I jolted up immediately as I wandered my eyes to see the culprit.

"What are you guys doing in here? " I croaked out in my hoarse voice as I rubbed my eyes.

"You're not happy to see us in here?" Kash gasped dramatically with a wheezing Knox beside me.

I groaned as I just got back to sleep awhile ago without my nightmares that keeps haunting me.

"Why did you wake me up? " I whined while kicking the comforter off my body as I just got my best sleep.

"We're bored! Now come on." Knox said while making his way towards me as I raised both of my arms.

"What are you doing? " both of them said in unison as they looked at me as if I just grew more heads.

I closed my eyes and still raising both of my arms as I don't want to make an effort to get up and walk.

"Oh my baby wanted some love. " I heard Knox coos before I felt myself being lift. Perks of having a giant size family.

I leaned more to his touch as soon as he lifted me off bed. I snuggled more to him as he held me securely before making his way out to my room with a whining brother behind us.

"I wanted to hold her!" Kash kept whining as a smile formed through my lips.

"You're so warm and cuddly. " I mumbled to him as he chuckled before placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Of course I am, I am your best brother you could ever have. We could cuddle all day if you want. " he said, making sure that his twin could hear his statement.

"Excuse me! I am her favorite brother in the whole wide world. Give her to me. " he proclaimed exaggeratingly while trying to get me out of his twin's hold.

"Nooo." I whined as I snuggled more to him while trying to pry Kash's hands.

As soon as we made it to the living room, I lifted my head to see Iker, Cairo and Grandad talking with a heavy tension around them.

"Good afternoon princess." I heard a familiar voice that belongs to my cousin, Iker.

Knox was about to place me on the couch beside him but I just clutch myself more to him.