peachy ; kth (!)

(!!!) tw. graphic smut. slight degrading, pegging.

+

to say you were a mess would be an understatement. being fired from the company you had worked for for a long time stings a lot, especially when you know the decision was made mot because of your work ethic. you had just gotten fired because the company was going through a crisis, thus in need of cutting out some costs which led them into firing some employees. you were shocked, of course. you'd get ahead of yourself to say you were one of their best workers. but alas, what's done is done. and you just have to deal with the aftermath.

you were never a master of dealing with rock bottoms. you've always been terrible of handling heavy emotions, most of the times you just let them do what they want with you. have their way. that usually resulted with you feeling even worse.

so like always, you just let your feet takes you wherever they want. you ended up hitting the gas in your car, and parking in front of nigata nightclub. a nightclub you're very familiar with. a place you'd go to to have some drinks and ponder upon bad life choices. and today is no different.

the bartender who served your drinks may or may not took an extra glance at your face. who wouldnt? you physically look worse than you feel. but thats the good things about being in a club, right? you can drink your problems away and no one can say anything about it.

you felt a presence beside you. a faint 'one martini, please!' were heard despite the loud talking.

"rough day?"

in a snap of a finger, there you go feeling irritated that someone had the audacity to start a conversation knowing exactly how you look. if he starts hitting on you, this might just been the worst day ever.

you turned your head to the guy beside you, sighing. "listen, man. not in the mood."

the said guy raised his hands up in defense. "oh, definitely not! im gay."

well, that took a turn.

feeling a slight wave of relief, you replied. "shit, sorry. but you were right, rough day."

the man chuckled. "i can see that. love problems or other problems?"

"work problems."

he nodded. "been there. well, cant give you any advice other than just drink it away. you can get back at your feet tomorrow, but for now, just let yourself feel bad."

"that's something i can do, for sure." you laughed, glad he wasnt giving you a 1 hour lecture on how to cope with your emotion. "thanks for not going all motivational bullshit on me."

he faked a disgusted face. "fuck no. i have no place telling you how to feel when i cant even get my shit together."

you chuckled once again. in cue, the martini he had ordered earlier arrived. the same bartender that served your drink, but this time he no longer had lingering questionable gaze on you. maybe you look more alive than earlier.

raising your glass towards the guy, you lazily smiled. "to drinking our problems away, then."

"how dramatic. i love it,"

clink!

last big gulp of your drink went down your throat. placing your glass on the table, you turned to the guy once again.

"im jin, by the way." he stuck his hand out. "nice to meet you,"

"nice to meet you too, jin." you took his hand in yours. "you know, i wasnt really planning on making friends tonight." you stated. teasing.