TFB - 55

"Jisoo..."

"Hmmm..."

"Kim Jisoo..."

"Hmmm...go away."

"KIM FREAKING JISOO!!!"

"W-WHAT?!" She quickly get up from her slumber and look around worriedly.

"Finally!"

Her eyes landed on a woman looking at boredly. Her eyes widen in surprise seeing the woman whose been in a deep slumber for a month, finally awake.

"CHII!" She immediately engulfed her friend in a tight hug and crued on her shoulders. She feels so happy and relief that her best is finally awake. She's been praying night and day for her to wake up especially that she is in a state of confusion with her feelings and she knows Chii will help her with her not-so-words-of-wisdom hehehe.

"I'm so glad you finally awake." She finally said after several minutes of hugging and crying.

"We'll the author has no choice but to wake me up. I thought I could just stay asleep until she finished this book but because you're an idiot I have to be on a chapter again. Gawd! I'm tired of being in almost all the updates. I'm not even a relevant character. Duh."

(a/n: sowie 👉👈✌)

"Anyway, I heard what happened."

Jisoo get back on her chair beside Chii's hospital bed.

"What's your plan now?"

Jisoo sigh heavily. "Honestly, I don't know."

Chii nods, staring at Jisoo. "You love them both?"

She bit her lower lip and nods like a guilty child.

"I knew this will happen."

"You do?"

"Yeah. The author whispers it to me. Chour not chour. But yes I do know this will happen. The moment you saw Taehyung after four years, I knew you still love him. I saw it in your eyes."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not something that I should intervene. It's your life and your feelings. I don't have the right to get involved. It's something that you need to realized and you did, but a little bit too late."

"I...I didn't know this will happen. I thought, no, I was so sure that I was over him. It was a long time ago. I was so sure that all I feel for him is anger and resentment."

"Your real feelings for him was overshadowed by your anger. You thought you were over him when in reality, it has always been there, just being ignored. Then Jungkook came."

Jisoo nods. "Then Jungkook came. At first I thought he'll be just another person who will passed by my life but I was wrong. I was dead wrong. I fell in love with him." She chuckles as she reminisce how Jungkook slowly crept in her life until he invaded her whole life.

"I thought, what we have will stay as fake but man, I was so wrong. I've been guarding my heart by creating tall and strong fortress but he just broke it down so easily. Without much effort."

A small smile crept into her face as she remember the things that Jungkook did to break down the walls around her heart.

"And now I'm torn between Taehyung and Jungkook. And you know what's funny?"

Chii just stayed quiet and listen to her.

"They both told me they want nothing but my happiness and that they will support me no matter what my decision will be. Funny right?"

Chii placed her hand at the top of Jisoo's. "Because they both love you dearly. And they want you to be happy. That's what true love is."

"Then, whom should I choose? Who between them is my true love?"

"Only you can answer that."

"Can't you just help me to choose? You're good at making decisions." She begged Chii. She's afraid to make a decision by herself.

Chii shook her head. "I can't help in this matter. This is a matter of your heart and happiness. And only you can choose whom your happiness belongs to. Although it's pretty obvious whom your heart already chosen."

"Who?"

Chii smile meaningful and gently pats her head. "I'm not going to tell you. It's for you to find out."

"How?" Jisoo asked liked a lost child.

"Take time and listen to this." Chii said and gently placed her hand at Jisoo left chest.

"Give yourself and heart a break. Take a step back and think. You need that to make the right decision. Don't pressure yourself. Take your time wisely. But I advise, that you talk to Jungkook properly."

Jisoo stand up and hugged her best friend. "Thank you Chii. Thank you for always being here and helping me."

Chii caress her back gently. "I always got your back, Soo. Always."

"Jisoo...."

She groaned when she felt a slight shakes on her shoulder. "Hmmm..."

"Jisoo wake up."

Jisoo rubbed her eyes to remove her sleepiness and when she looked up, she saw Yoongi looking at her with tired eyes.

"Oppa, Chii is a---" She wasn't able to continue when she glanced at her side and she saw Chii still sleeping peacefully.

"Wake..."

Yoongi smiles fondly at her. "She probably visit you in your sleep. I think she knows that you are having problem."

Jisoo looks at Chii. "I guess she did."

She watch with admiration how Yoongi looked at her best friend with love and longing. Ever since Chii had an accident here in New York, Yoongi never leave her side. He left his business in Seoul just to take care of his here in New York.

"Oppa, how are you?"

"I'm fine. I just miss your best friend so much." Yoongi smiles and played Chii's fingers.

"I miss her too."

"By the way, what's your plan?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm going fix this mess."

"Goodluck. If you need someone to talk to, even though I'm not a good adviser, but I'm a good listener. So if you need a listening ear, you can always call me."

"Thank you oppa."

It's time for me to fix this mess. And I hope whatever decision I will make, he will understand it.

💜
💜
💜
💜

sorry for the typos and errors. too lazy to edit and proof read. sorry 👉👈

love love love

-Chii💙