Chapter 34 Bunny

"Baby wake up," Maverick says rubbing my back. "I don't want to," I say. "My moms here," he says. I shove my head farther into the pillow. "Come on beautiful I'll make you waffles," he says. "With chocolate chips," I say. He chuckles "yeah baby."

So I get up almost falling over my feet again but maverick wraps his arms around my waist steading me.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth,wash my face and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk into the closet.

I decide to wear a white knitted sweater with a black brallet under it with some black skinny jeans and my black and white converse

I head downstairs to see maverick making waffles in the kitchen. I walk behind him wrapping my arms around his waist laying my head on his back.

He turns so I'm hugging his front instead. He wraps his arm around me the other one is making waffles.

Maverick made waffles for the four of us him me Rachel and Ben. We sit down eating breakfast. Once we are done we put the plates in the kitchen leaving them there for now.

We all sit in the living room. "So I had to use the bathroom and maverick you told me to use yours and I did," Rachel says "so you thought you were pregnant."

Maverick has his back against the side of the couch and I'm laying against his chest. Both his hands are wrapped right under my bobbies.

"Really mom," maverick says. She shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah but they were negative,"
I say playing with Mavericks fingers. "What if they weren't," she says.

"Then we would of had a baby in nine months," I say shrugging my shoulders. "That really irresponsible," she says. Is she trying to leacture me.

"I'm gonna go see Angela and Noel," I mumble to Maverick standing up and leaving.

I open Angela's door to see her and Ray shirtless kissing. "I'm front of Noel really," I say grabbing her and leaving. She wakes up I go downstairs making her a bottle. I put it in her mouth heading back to the stairs.

"Nichole," Maverick says. "Yeah," I say turning around. He see Noel and looks kinda confused. "Ray and Angela were being busy so I took her," I say trying to go upstairs again.

He gets up following me up the stairs. I sit on our bed letting her finish the bottle. I burp her laying down on my back with her on my chest.

"Are you okay baby," he asks. "Yeah why wouldn't I be," I say. He shrugs his shoulders. I'm not gonna complain about his mom to him. I know what happened was irresponsible and shouldn't of happened but it did. I don't need her to tell me that.

Once Noel is asleep I put her on the bed next to me so I can lay on my side. She's so cute.

After a while Maverick leaves the room. I play games on my phone.