fifty

*i wrote this during my human bio class and i swear to god i will never be the same : )*

The sirens were blaring outside of my house as I sat on the edge of the ambulance, a blanket wrapped around my shoulders. I had changed into a pair of tailored pants and a loose satin white button down before I had called the police, I felt dirty in the sweatshirt and sweatpants I was in when I killed her.

I was protecting myself.

I watched as Fae's lifeless body was rolled away, my facial expression never changing to anything other than emotionless. They couldn't know I set her up, and I was going to make sure it never happened.

I had the perfect story, no one was going to believe I killed her for anything other than self defense. She escaped and broke into my house, she threatened my life.

I was protecting myself.

"Oh my God, Veronica!" I heard, making me finally look away from my sister. There stood a worried Emily, who hugged me instantly. I hugged her back, "I'm so glad you're okay" She revealed, and I nodded.

"Yeah, me too"

She pulled away from me and I instantly saw Aaron, he looked horrified. When his eyes landed on me though, he seemed relieved. He rushed over to me and I got up, him engulfing me in his large and tight hug. I felt comfort in it, I was so happy he was here with me.

"I love you" I whispered, and he pulled away. He kissed my forehead,

"I love you, too" He responded, "Did she hurt you?" I looked around, seeing my entire team was there now. I thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to do this.

I nodded, "She lunged at me with a knife, I had to do it" My eyes began to water with fake tears, "I had no choice" I let out a small sob, and Aaron wrapped his arms around me again.

"Sh, it's okay" He ensured, rubbing my back.

I wasn't scared, I knew they would never find out. I saw what Elle did, I knew what she did wrong and how they caught her. I just had to do the opposite of what she did.

So I pretended to feel horrible, like I actually gave a shit that she was dead.

That was until I went to Aaron's apartment that night. He didn't want me alone and to be honest, I really wanted to be with him. It wasn't because I was scared, it wasn't like I was really attacked. But then again, I don't know what she was expecting when she said the thing about Dean and Aaron.

She took away my ability to call him daddy, what the fuck man.

We entered his apartment, and I noticed all the lights were on. Raising a brow, I asked, "Where's Jack?" The lights would definitely not be on if he was asleep.

"He's staying at Jessica's tonight, I didn't know how severe it was at your place" He revealed, and I nodded. He was woken up at two in the morning to come find out whether or not his girlfriend was seriously injured by her 'rouge' twin sister. I would have sent my son to his aunts, too.

I put my overnight bag down and scanned Aaron, who was in a pair of jeans and a dark grey sweater. Biting my lip, I narrowed my eyes, "Aaron" I spoke up, making him turn to look at me. He just stared at me for a moment, until I noticed he started to think about something.

I had just killed my sister and now I was in fact going to try and have sex with my boyfriend. For some weird reason, I felt great. I knew she couldn't do anything to him anymore, he was mine. I could do whatever I wanted without him having to worry if it's me or her.

Judge me all you want, but I felt like I was in control.

I wouldn't complain if he decided to take control of this specific situation, though.