Author's Note, Promotions & Poll (2020)

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers!!♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Yes, it's been a loooooong time since I got to write in this book again, it's like 4 years old lmao, and, ah... It's a mess, I know.
I was 13 when I wrote this, and you know when we get that fandom fever and just want to ship your OC with a character—stuff like that, you know.
Also, my horrendous spelling.
As I'm always saying, english isn't my main language. I wasn't born in a place where it's our prime vocabulary. So I know there're so many errors throughout this story that I wish to fix—same with the plot ideas and all that.

Lol, but remember, I was young too and this is one of my oldest stories that I wrote. Not the recent ones where they're more passable with the writing. Believe me, it gives me cringe as well when I read your comments on your dislikes with plots or my spelling errors—because I know the feeling as an avid reader myself, and I want to completely fix this story from scratch.

So I've reached the conclusion of completely editing this story in my free time—though it won't be frequent, since I'm currently working on two others, but I'll try to manage.
I won't start so soon to edit this, but heads up that I will soon—since it's like writing a whole chapter all over again.
And to be honest, in the beginning, I didn't expect this story to suddenly explode and have sooo many reads—but you all made that happen, and I'm so proud of you. Seeing how this story, with errors and plot cringe and all, still goes on, it fills me with love by the support it gets.
And I have to thank all of you for that, so thank you sooo much! I'm forever indebted to all of you! ❤️❤️

So, to conclude this whole paragraph, I will be editing this story when I have time from Uni and updating the other books—because they really have long plots.
And I love you all and hope for all of you to be safe in these times right now, so please be safe!! ❤️
Thank you all!!

Promotions:

Poll for future works:

Vote down here!!

•Giyuu Tomioka(Demon Slayer)

•Levi Ackerman(Junior High)

•Katsuki Bakugou(My Hero Academia)

•Tanjirou Kamado(Demon Slayer)

The one with the higher percent of votes wins!!
So choose wisely!

-DatInsaneKitty