Rory gets 'happy-slapped'

Olivia: "Hey girll I got an idea, why don't we film her thanking us for slapping her?"

Lucy: "But we haven't....ohh I see! Like, literally happy-slapping! What do you want me to do?"

Olivia handed her phone to Lucy, saying: "You film and I'll do the rest."

Lucy sat on Rory's stomach and started filming, while Olivia took up position at the side of the bed.

Olivia slapped Rory (not too hard) on her cheek.

Still filming, Lucy told Rory: "Now you have to thank her for doing that."

Rory: "What, seriously?"

Lucy: "Are you really in a position to argue, cotton tail?"

Taking a deep breath and avoiding eye contact with her tormentors, Rory quietly said: "Thank you."

Olivia followed up quickly with another slap, just a little harder, and waited. Rory couldn't believe it, was she supposed to thank them again?

Lucy: "Rory, we're waiting."

Trying not to roll her eyes, and again, keeping her eyes right down, Rory said: "Thank you."

Emboldened by Rory's subservience, Olivia quickly slapped the victim again.

"Thank you," Rory said with no encouragement this time.

Delighting in this thrilling power exchange, Olivia slapped Rory's face at least another ten times , and received an obedient "Thank you" on each occasion. Olivia found the sensation absolutely addictive, and Lucy loved watching and filming it.

Olivia was careful not to slap Rory too hard; knowing it was the utter humiliation that was the main point of what they were doing.

Then, Lucy got their captive another glass of water while Olivia got back to work on editing the slapping video.

For the first couple of slaps, she edited out the bits that showed Rory's initial reluctance to thank them - making it look as if she thanked them instantly after every slap. In all, they made the victim thank them 12 times.

Olivia uploaded the finished version to Myspace and Youtube, with the title "Rich gurll Rory Gilmore likes bein slapped".

On Youtube, Olivia had 2,000 followers, which was twice the number she had on Myspace. Once these videos were also on Lucy's socials, they would be viewed by another few thousand people at least.

Deciding it was time to go, Lucy and Olivia left Rory in her house alone and tied up, wondering how she ever hope to have a successful career in journalism with these humiliating videos published online. She was just happy that her parents were very unlikely to ever see them.

Rory knew she had another 24 hours to either escape from this - or face the humiliation of her mum and dad finding her like this.

The idea of admitting to her parents that she was a victim of bullying mortified her utterly. Though, maybe her Dad would understand? As Emily always said, Christopher was 'nice but weak'.

As she lay there helpless, she felt sad and frustrated that these girls didn't seem to appreciate her as a friend. 

She was stunned at their immaturity and how cruel they could actually be! Definitely, she would never help them with anything again. 

And as she drifted off to sleep, still unable to get free from her bonds, she just kept thinking to herself: 'How dare they? Wait till my mom hears about all this!'

The End.