Minjees elimination

Edited: (August 15, 2021)

Bold in english
Normal in korean

After minhos elimination you worked harder to show you have potential. You knew you could get eliminated any second since jyp did say you and Felix were most likely to get eliminated. But so that wouldn't happen you and Felix, you practiced harder and helped eachother out.

Minjee POV
After we performed it was time for jyp to tell us how it went.
He told us we improved a lot but also criticized us.
"Felix and minjee" he said catching our attention
"I last said you guys are more likely to get eliminated. And today. One of you will go home." He said. All the members looked at us.
"Felix." He said making Felix look up
"You are no longer apart of stray kids" jyp said making us all look up.
I looked at Felix and looked at jyp.
"...no" I said making everyone's faces snap towards me
"Pardon?" Asked jyp.
"...i-...I don't think Felix should be eliminated" I said looking at the floor
"And why's that" asked jyp.
I looked at jyp
"Felix worked hard to be where he is. If anyone should be eliminated it's me." I said making Felix looked shocked
"Minjee...shut up don't do this" said felix tugging on my arm signaling to be quiet.
"You think Felix can improve in everything?" Asked jyp clarifying
"Yes" I said looking at him dead in the eyes
"Give Felix time. He'll improve his rapping singing and dancing. I can assure it. I know Felix. And Felix is very determined. He will be better and he'll surprise you. Trust me." I said
"Minjee...stop " said felix scared
Jyp nodded his head
"Well. If you think Felix can do better. And you are sure he will. Felix. " He said looking at Felix.
"You are no longer eliminated" he said making all of us smile
"Minjee. You are eliminated. You are no longer a member of stray kids." He said getting up. I nodded and bowed to him he left the room and all of us stayed quiet. I turned around and looked at all of them with a sad smile
Felix hugged me tightly
"You shouldn't have done that you idiot..." He said hugging me
"I wanted to...you don't deserve to get eliminated. I chose to be eliminated. You'll be fine. Work harder" I said. Felix nodded and kissed my cheek.
T-thank you minjee.." he said crying. I smiled and nodded.
Chan looked at me and brought me into a hug
"Always find me yeah? Cuz I'm not gonna leave you behind." He said trying not to cry. I nodded and smiled. I looked at him
"Thank you for being a great leader..." I said. He smiled at me and let me go. I went up to jisung
He was crying really hard. I stood in front of him
"Youre not gonna give me a goodbye hug?" I asked spreading my arms for him. He looked at me and hugged me.
"Why did you do that..." He asked
"I couldn't let Felix get eliminated...I think he has more potential. Help him rap yeah?" I asked. Jisung nodded his head while stuffing it in my neck.
We backed away and smiled at eachother
I looked next to me and saw seungmin crying even harder than everyone
I walked up to him and cleaned his tears. He looked at me with red eyes and hugged me
"I hate you..." He said with his head in my neck. I laughed
"Those are your last words to me? Wah..." I said. Seungmin chuckled and let go of me
"You shouldn't have done that you idiot" he said I smiled at him
"I couldn't just let him get eliminated... he'll be great...I promise. Promise me to make me even more proud and help him with his singing. Debut with him in stray kids. Okay?" I asked. Seungmin nodded his head and hugged me crying even harder.
Once I said goodbye to everyone I left.
They all sat down watching my video
"Hello...I'm minjee...I'm doing well. I hope you guys aren't bawling your eyes out. I'm sure seungmin is" I laughed a bit.
"You guys are probably asking why I did that. Felix deserves to debut more than I do...I believe he can do it. All of you should help him so he doesn't get eliminated. Work as a team and help eachother. Oh. And hyunjin and jisung..don't fight anymore. Now that I'm not around to help you with your fights, you guys should learn to solve them like big kids. Don't fight or I'll text you guys scolding you. Got it?...chan...thank you for being a great leader...you didn't do anything wrong. I know you tend to think it's your fault. But its not. I made this decision. Help Felix out yeah mate? Felix. Make sure you practiced hard okay? Debut with stray kids as 7. Dont go lower! 7 is already low enough...you did great performing. Don't blame yourself either. It's my choice. You deserve to debut and I believe in you. When you think no one believe in you, remember I believe in you and you can do nothing you want. Changbin...thank you for teaching me how to rap even though you hated me at first" I say laughing at the end.
"You were a great teacher....I'm sorry for not being able to debut with you. I promise I'll remember the tips you gave me if I ever try out for a new company. Hyunjin...youre an amazing dancer. Don't let people tell you that you only passed because youre handsome. Youre more than a pretty face. You're amazing at dancing and rapping. And singing too. You did great in all 3. If anyone tells you otherwise tell me. I'll knock some sense into them like this pow pow" I said punching the air giggling making the boys smile and giggle at me.
"Jisung...thank you for being the first one to come up to me...if it weren't for you I would probably have no friends ..thank you for not ignoring me at the cafe. You're an amazing friend. Your English is also getting a lot better. Practice more so you can talk fluent with me Felix and chan yeah? Youll do great.
Seungmin....where do I start? Thank you for being an amazing friend. You did everything possible to help with my voice...even if you teased me a lot it was still adorable. I'll definitely miss your cute 'gaaaah's when you're not around. You should just send me a voice message of you saying gah every morning. I'll miss your annoying teases a lot believe it or not. Continue singing. Your voice is amazing. I can't wait to see you on shows singing." I said giving him a smile at the end.
"I.n...maknae. I know it'll be hard for you now that I'm not there to stop them from teasing you.
Stray kids! Stop teasing him! Let him be hm?
Youre great at singing i.n. I remember you said you really like trot singing. Try it out some day. Im sure you'll amaze someone. Live your dream to become an idol. Don't let me down. Even if you don't debut remember. Your not letting me down. There's no way you can not make me proud. I'm proud of you already. I'll only scold you if you don't try your hardest! Study hard too. I know schools been stressful recently ! I'll help you study. Facetime me any day I'll help you.
I have to go now ..it's a long message. Dont cry!
Stray kids! Fighting!!" I said making little fists with my hands while smiling.
The video ended and all the boys were crying. Especially jisung, felix, chan, and seungmin.
When it was their soloshots they said they were thankful
"Aish...minjee...why did you do that. You left all of us in tears..." Said chan
"It's hard...I'm sorry I couldn't keep you here. I'm sorry I couldn't keep us as 9. I'll keep us as 7. Like you said. 7 is already low enough. We can't go lower. Thank you for being an amazing little sister. I'm sure you'll do great...." Chan said smiling.
"Minjee...thank you for saving me...if it weren't for you I'd be eliminated ..you put my career first before yours...you shouldn't have for that. Thank you for saving me. I'll make you proud by practicing harder. I promise. I'll make sure I debut in stray kids like you want me to. I won't let stray kids go any lower than 7. 7 or none. 9 or none. I like 9 or none better don't you think?" He said laughing a bit at the end.
"You were amazing minjee...thank you...a lot ..I can't stop saying thank you. I appreciate you a lot. I won't let you down. Minjee fighting! Stray kids! Fighting" he said at the end smiling.

Total words: 1512
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)