20. do i wanna know?

𝑌'𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐴 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑀𝐸. 𝐼 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐼'𝑀 𝐷𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺. ;))

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• bondage • spanking • edging • spitting • praise kink • degradation • watching (you'll see what i mean)

"I'm a man of my word."

Spencer walked in a circle around you, his shirt already having been removed, the heat resonating between your bodies as he placed a hand over your back, his nails digging into your skin. His touch sent a fire coursing through your veins, a small gasp slipping past your lips as you heard the sound of metal clanking behind you, wondering what punishment Spencer had in store for you after touching him at dinner.

"Which is why—" He pulled you against him, pressing the bulge in his pants to your lower back, eliciting a loud whimper from you— "I want you to take your clothes off and lay on the bed now."

The emphasis in his voice sent a wave of zeal pulsing through you, your heart pounding against your ribcage as you moved away from him, pulling your dress off over your head, dropping it on the floor. "Do you remember your safe word?" Spencer asked as you peeled your panties off, leaving them on the floor beside your dress.

"Yes," you spoke softly, reaching behind you as you unclasped your bra, ignoring the hastening of your heart inside your chest as you peeled your bra off your shoulders, swiveling your head around to look at Spencer as you smirked, "sir."

"No." Spencer brought the odd-looking, black, metal pole out from behind his back, waving it in front of you as he said, "Not tonight. If you act like a fucking brat, then you know what's gonna happen."

"And what's that?"

You walked over to him, standing in front of him as your eyes grazed over the pole in his hands. It was black, with cuffs attached at each end of it. "Do you really wanna know?" Spencer asked as your eyes flicked back up to meet his.

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't," you replied, rocking forward eagerly on your heels.

Spencer's hand moved to your throat, gripping it as he guided you over to the bed, cocking his head to the side as he looked at you. "I would think that you'd be smarter than that after how many times I've already had to punish you for being a fucking brat."

A giggle slipped past your lips, the backs of your thighs hitting the bed before Spencer pushed you down. You leaned back on your hands, crossing one leg over the other as you smirked up at Spencer, tilting your head back, looking at him challengingly. "It never seems to change anything," you said to him.

"Because you don't know how to fucking obey."

"Well," you said, holding your hand up in front of your face, turning it over as you inspected your nails, "you don't know how to be fucking fast, so, I guess there's that."