15. the hills

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• exhibitionism • degradation • praise kink • biting • gagging • face-slapping

Spencer's words echoed inside your mind like a song you could never get out, repeating themselves over and over to you in your head as you gazed out your window, admiring the soft hues of blue and purple fading into each other, stars like scattere...

Spencer's words echoed inside your mind like a song you could never get out, repeating themselves over and over to you in your head as you gazed out your window, admiring the soft hues of blue and purple fading into each other, stars like scattered moon dust across the night sky. So I can prove to you just how much you mean to me— that's what he'd said to you. Butterflies erupted in your stomach as the words resounded in your mind one last time, turning your head around to look at him beside you.

Spencer focused intently on the road before him as he drove to the hotel, a smile of contentment crossing his lips. Since the day that you had met him, you'd only ever been able to see Spencer in one way— the youngest on the team before you, a shy, reserved genius, who had his own weird idiosyncrasies, but the kindest soul that you'd ever met. He had a hard time voicing his own feelings, but he'd always be the first one to rush to make sure that you were okay. He was your friend.

Up until this moment, sitting with Spencer Reid in a rental car, driving to some shitty hotel in the middle of Las Vegas, you'd never been able to see him the way that you were looking at him now.

Fuck. You weren't supposed to have feelings for him— he was your fucking dom, not to mention your colleague. But a part of you couldn't help but wonder— and hope, maybe— that Spencer had also come to the same realization that you had as you were dancing.

What if he had?

What did that mean for you then?

His voice pulled you out of your thoughts. "We're here," he said, his voice soft. You followed him into the hotel, waiting for him to check in before walking with you to the elevator, piling into the weighted contraption with other guests. Spencer grabbed your hand, pulling you to the back of the elevator as the lift jolted to a start, making its ascent to your floor.

The elevator music played softly in the background, filling the void of reticence within the elevator as you rocked back and forth on your heels, enjoying the comfortable silence between you and the other passengers until you were hit with a abrupt influx of shock when you suddenly felt Spencer's hand on your hip. His fingers pushed beneath the hem of your dress, his hand resting on the curve of your ass as your heart pounded inside your chest. You looked up at him, biting down on your lip as he sweetly smiled back at you, acting as if his fucking hand was not on your fucking ass.

Spencer looked away from you as he moved his hand between your thighs, a soft whimper leaving you as he pushed his fingers into your panties, dragging them up your slit. Wetness pooled between your thighs as you parted your lips, sucking in a deep breath, your mind racing as you tried to keep as quiet as you possibly could, Spencer's finger starting to circle your clit.

A soft gasp flew past your lips as you hung your neck, your eyes fluttering shut. The people in the elevator thankfully seemed to pay no attention to you, caught up in their own whirlwinds of conversation. Spencer's finger swiped over your clit, bending down slightly so that he could reach you.