Chapter 😈 1

You got out of your bus while pulling your luggage, you just got off the airplane few hours ago and here you are back to your old town where you used to live as a child, so many old memories, so many moments, some of them you want to forget and some of them you'll always cherish. As the bus left behind you, you walk pulling your luggage behind you, looking for your old house where your father supposed to be living.

Not literally a blood connected father, he adopted you few years ago and made you go through school until you found a job, now that your quite successful with your life, you return to do the favor to him, you'll take care of him of course! His not getting younger anyways. You finally saw the good ol house that you used to live, but then, a car caught your eyes, a police car that is.

You didn't said anything nor did move from your position, you just waited out what will happen. You saw the front door opened and there was your father, holding a plate of his pancakes, you could already smell it's scent from here, he gave the pancakes to the officer and close the door, making the two look at each other and shrug, leaving.

As they leave, you smiled, walking towards the house, stood infront of the porch and knock on the door with the most excited smile you have. The door opened and theres a woman infront of you.

'a woman'

You thought already having another different thoughts why is there a woman in your father's house.
"What do you want!?" She ask, her tone were harsh and her, greyish eyes glowed, she have a dark skin that matches good with her hair and eyes. "Hey! Quit staring and talk!" You jolted, glancing and looking at her head to toe, you noticed her arms are clawed and has a metal pipe attach to it, your really not good at weaponry but the metall looks like a pipe. You also notice her cleavage is showing and her clothes are really... revealing.

'a prostitute maybe?'

"I said quit staring, and stop checking me out!" This time you look at her in nervousness.
"I-im sorry! That's so rude of me, i-i just...you have a very nice weapon you got there" you said pointing at her clawed arm that scratchers the door, it already had a few, deep, and brutal scratches. "Whatever, if you don't have any business in here then leave!" You winced at her shouting, turning your head away and squinted your left eye as your ear almost explode from her voice.

"M-my papa lives here" you manage to say the sentence while she look at you in confusion.

"What?"

Then suddenly three identical girls tackle her down with a smile on their face, you step back as the four of them hit the floor. "Oh dear!" You said and quickly help them. You saw the triplets faces and noticed they have, ears.

'must be cosplay'

"Agh! Cerberus! Watch it!" She said and push the three.

"But Judgement! we heard your conversation and we got interest!" They said in unison, The woman, Judgement grunted and dust off her clothes and look at you. "Hey you girl, what do you mean your papa is here? As far as I know Helltaker doesn't have any wife or children"
"Hell...taker?" What is my papa doing in his life...

"That's his name and answer my question!"

"What's going on here" Helltaker was behind them, holding another set of his chocolate pancakes, you saw the big changes to your father's body and he definitely look like a Helltaker, he look at Judgement and Cerberus, then his shades eyes landed on you and drop the plate making quite a loud sound.

"(Y-y/n)..?!" He said, his voice crack.
"Sur-surprise~" you said waddling your hands and have this warm smile to him, he walk passed Judgement and Cerberus, standing over you, pick you up and hug you.