4. crazy in love

"Three bodies have been discovered in Atlanta, Georgia

"Three bodies have been discovered in Atlanta, Georgia. Each were violently stabbed and posed about a week apart," you explained to the team, circling around the conference room as you passed each team member a case file. "The first two, Keith Borchert and Richard Mendes, were murdered in their own homes. Oh, oops."

You dropped a case file at Reid's feet, looking at him and catching his gaze for a moment before you smiled at him, saying to him, "I got it." You ignored the cautionary look in his eyes burning holes into you as you bent down, giving him a clear view of your ass in the tight gray pencil skirt you were wearing.

You stood, leaning down in front of him, throwing a smirk his way as you made your breasts eye-level with him, holding the case file out to him. "Here you go."

He took it from you, looking at you indignantly as you gave him a mischievous smile, patting his shoulder lightly before you continued, "The third victim, Janis Rickards, was killed in her hair salon last night."

"What did the first two victims do?" JJ asked you.

"Keith worked at a hardware store," you replied. "Richard was an auto mechanic."

"Maybe the unsub was a customer," you heard Reid say as you walked around to the other side of the table, leaning over the chair that was directly across from him. "We should check appointment logs."

"Garcia already did it," you replied, waiting until he was looking at you to place your arm over the ledge of the chair, pushing your breasts together. You tried to keep yourself from grinning as you watched his eyes widen, his fingers twitching with skepticism.

"Well, gender isn't a factor. They could all just be victims of opportunity," Morgan pointed out.

"Did they live near each other?" Rossi asked, glancing over at you.

You stood quickly, giving him an innocent smile as you replied, "Three miles apart," giving him a curt nod before you sashayed around the table, stopping when you got to Reid. You stood behind him, placing a hand on the back of his chair, hearing him inhale deeply.

"They still could have been strangers," Rossi said.

"Both homes were broken into through a back window but the Atlanta field office isn't sure how the unsub got into the salon," Hotch explained.

"That's high risk. Maybe we're looking at a drug addict," JJ suggested.

"But nothing was stolen and he took the time to re-dress the victims," Rossi told her.

"Strange," you heard Reid say, his voice slightly inhibited as you clandestinely dragged your fingertips up the nape of his neck, digging your fingernails into his skin. You were glad each of the team members had their noses buried in the case file in their hands as you pulled gently on the ends of his curls, Spencer's breath catching in his throat. "Th- The unsub stabbed the victims in their original clothing and then found clean ones to put them in."