Chapter 1

[SLURP!]

Still in the cafeteria Spade is currently slurping a bowl of udon as a substitute for his suppose ramen.

Spade Thoughts: It's not the same, but it will do.

Spade sadly thought as he continues eating. Besides that he's also sitting with Noir Corne, 12F, and Ranger who were discussing about something.

Ranger: So my friend it seems like we have the last person to vote for the ultimate choice.

Noir Corne: Breast...

12F: ...Or legs?

The two said, causing the nearby female Operators to twitched as a killing intent filled the air.

Spade just looks at the three, slurping his noodles before giving his answer.

Spade: Legs. You need them thighs, because like they say, T H I C C thighs save lives.

Spade said as the female operators glare at his table.

Yato: Must... Not... Kill... Noir... Corne...

Yato gritted out as she tightened her hold on her katana.

Closure: Calm down Yato.

Closure said as she drinks her juice pouch.

Melantha: Come on, boys will be boys, so this is normal.

Yato: But Still! this is indecent!

...

Spade: Okay, this is the exact opposite I was talking about, but still, I get what you mean.

Spade said as he and the others look at the item in front of them.

12F: She's beautiful. 

Spade, Noir Corne, and Ranger nod their heads agreeing with 12F.

The Boys: Indeed

Spade: But my point still stands! The Legs And THIGHS are better than breasts! That's the absolute truth! With Legs and thighs you can grab two at the same time while you can only hold one pair of breasts at a time! You men clearly don't have a taste in culture!

Spade announced without shame confidently, causing the girls to glare at him while the guys' nod with some of them frown in disapproval.

Spade: Well not only of girls, but guys as well.

Spade said, causing several female operators to blush along with some of them nosebleeding, thinking he was talking about *ahem* ADULT content.

Spade: What matters is not the gender, but the meat. That juicy, delicious looking meat..... No offense, Colonel.

Spade said as he looks to his left to see his pet chicken Colonel eating the last bits of his udon.

Spade: What I'm talking about is chicken legs and breasts!

Spade said with a sly smirk as he watches the blushing and/or nosebleeding female operators.

Spade: Oh, my, I didn't knew we have... NAUGHTY girls in this corporation~

Spade said with a sensitive voice, causing some of female operators to faint.

Spade: Anyway, that's my answer see you guys later.

Spade then gave a two-finger salute before leaving the cafeteria with Colonel on his head as the male operators whistle and clap.

Spade Thoughts: Maybe you're right, dad. I could get used to it here.