Chapter 😈 2

You walk out the room that you shared with the others, the only thing is that you sleep on the floor since the girls insist and argue that they want to sleep beside your father, you can't really stop them since your just a human and  god only knows what they can do to you if you interfere. Helltaker didn't get to stop them too, they were just to much.

Your stretch your back from stiffness and let out a yawn. You always do your mourning routine and your about to start it.

After going downstairs you grab your cup, you bring your own cup just in case your father doesn't have extra. But you don't drink coffee, oh no no, it's too bitter for your taste, just having the tip of your tongue, it already hate that taste of it.

Going through your luggage which is beside the sofa, yesterday no one bothered to put it inside the room since the girls probably got jealous of Helltaker giving you too much attention than them.

"Ah there you are" you said as you are holding your box of favorite tea, you close your luggage and went back to the kitchen and make your tea.

As you finish it, you took a sip and let a sigh of reliefness, you smiled and take a sip again.

"Is that tea I'm smelling"

"Jesus Christ-!" almost stumbling after getting shock from Pandemonica presence, you luckily save your tea and place it down on the counter.

"What the hell" you said looking like you just a heart attack, your hand on your chest feeling it beat faster while Pandemonica just ignore you for a moment after making herself a coffee and drink it, her eyes change and glance at you with an amused face.

"Your quite jumpy aren't you, I'm enjoying it actually"

"I-im not, you just surprised me"

"Mhmm" she hummed and drink all the coffee with one gulp, and the coffee was still hot.

"W-wow" You said with your eyes widened, Pandemonica put the cup down and lick her lips savoring the taste of the coffee from her lips and glance back at you again.

"Yes?" Her eyes looks more, energetic in a weird way.

"Th-the coffee was hot and you just drink it all up, your a demon" you said still amazed.

"In fact yes I really am" she said and looks at you to head to toe.

"And you look like a glass" almost grabbing your cup, you halted and look at Pandemonica.

"Excuse me"

"In simplicity, your body is weak"  she said bluntly and take out her notepad and red pencil, noting something but you didn't care about it for now. You look back to your tea and pout. "So what if I am"

"I like those kind of people" she said with a sadistic grin that gives you chill.

"O-okay" you said and decided to get out the kitchen as soon as you can, somehow you don't feel at ease with her, you feel she have this sadistic side that you don't want to see.

"Where are you going?" You felt a hand grab your wrist and hold it tightly making you stop on your track and look back to Pandemonica who still have her sadistic grin.

You try to pry it off of her. "C-can you please let go?" You said, this time, fear in your voice knowing that this girl is still a demon and even though she don't look like one of the books you've read about, she's still evil.

Pandemonica closed her eyes and shook her head and let go of your wrist, doesn't know what got into her and looks down on the floor holding her head up with her palm on her forehead. "I-i-..I'm sorry I didnt-...I didn't know what was happening to me, i-i- really don't act like this, I'm more of a soft sadistic demon not a forceful one" she said and groaned, you glance away for a moment and scratch a part of your arm. "I-its okay, I guess it's just in your nature, demon nature"

Pandemonica looks at you and chuckle. "I wouldn't mind showing it you at the bed" she said and wink to you, which made you frozen for a moment and blush knowing that she's now flirting with you.

"Hahaha good one" you said going a finger gun at her and wink, you didn't get any reaction from her and she look dead serious.

"Yo-your serious?!"

"Yes, now you want to do it here or bathroom? Personally I want to do it in the basement but I want things to be exciting" you chuckle nervously as you back away.

'whats with sudden change'

"I-i- think I'm too young for intimate things"

"Your virgin..?!"

You hesitate at first, looking away not really wanting to remember the past.

"Y-yes"

"Oh-ohh my" you look at Pandemonica with her eyes have hearts in it, clearly excited and lustful. You take this as a red flag and decided to end things now.

"Pan-pandemica, look I don't want to do it, besides your my Papa's...er- girl, I don't want you to cheat on him" you said reaching the door frame.

"He doesn't need to know" she said, her lust growing as she look at you.
What was the last time you did when someone tried rape you? Oh yeah.

You draw your arms back and slap Pandemonica in the face.

Her head went quickly to the side as you slap her cheeks, your palm slapping against her cheek echoed inside the quite kitchen.

You look down at her, having a sudden change of mood.

"Stop it" you said stern and coldy, looking down at her and pull back your arms beside you, not minding the pain in your palm.

Let's see if you can tame a demon.

Pandemonica holds her cheeks lightly feeling the sharp pain is still in there. "The audacity..." She paused and looks up to you, with her red eyes glowing and glaring to you while you tried your best to stay still and face her. What happen in the past will not happen to you today.

"You have guts, to slap a demon" she then smiled and her eyes turn sadistic again.

You look down. "Im sorry" you said, this was unexpected for Pandemonica thinking that the two of you are going to fight, and she knows she'll win.

"It-its just...it was so scary..." You said almost tearing up, you don't like people to be forcing you, well, there are times that you like it but it doesn't change the fact that you have trauma from it.

Pandemonica eyes soften to you, her sadistic side turning to a tired one, as she sigh and step close to you, you flinch which made her frown yet continue to do so and then, hug you.
You look at her, she's soft, that's what you thought.

"I'm sorry too, I got my inner demon to almost let out, i-i- hope we can be friends"

You smiled secretly knowing that you survive and you got friendzone.

'now she'll not be my mama'

You just hug her back tightly, which to result made Pandemonica blush and wag her tail.

'huh that's cute'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️