That's

Jungkook's point of view (for once):

Let's travel back in time a bit. Flashback to high school days-

I am so scared. What if they don't like me? What if I embarrass myself? What are these girls even staring at?!

I just need to calm down and breathe.
"Welcome back and welcome first years to the first day of your high school career. These will be the best days of your life. Please follow the rules-" And time to block out this boring guy...

I look around to try and find familiar faces. I was a bit late to school today-and on my first day too! People must think I'm the troublemaker now...

I keep on looking and find a few people from my previous school. I relax a little, finally knowing someone around here.

I continue looking and I spot a beautiful girl. I hope she's in my class or even my grade...

I feel my face burning a little. I put my hands on my cheeks, trying to cool down.
Calm down. Calm down. It's not the first time you see a pretty girl. But then again...

My eyes travel back to her.

I see a bigger girl sitting next to her, whispering something to the beautiful girl and they silently giggle. That's quite the odd pair...

I do hope I see that girl again. I notice a lot of eyes on her. She seems popular so I'm sure my chances of meeting her will be high. I hope that day comes soon...

I tried making friends with my classmates and luckily it wasn't as difficult as what I initially thought it was going to be. Everyone was so friendly and introducing themselves to me. The girls were a bit touchy but I assume that's just how girls are.

There was this one guy, Felix, and he had quite the handsome face. I could see that he was going to be popular. He was already chatting it up with everyone. The girls also seemed to swoon at just a look. He seemed pretty fit so I assume he's going to be entering some or other sport, only raising his popularity.

I wasn't planning on joining any sports. I wanted to enter the choir or music-something but this damn school doesn't pay much attention to the cultures-like-at all. It's all about sport which was pretty disappointing. It just shows me that I actually had to do research on which high school I wanted to attend, but it seems fun here.

Half the year passes by and I haven't even had a chance with that beautiful girl yet. I do see her pass by or something out of reach. She is clearly in a different grade than me and the day someone told me, I was upset. It messed up my whole day.

I do see her get a ton of letters and she always have that big girl around her. I feel kind of bad for that big girl. She is clearly being ignored by every one but she still smiles. Luckily, my angel is always by her side. She makes everything better.

I have also been getting a lot of love letters and confessions from girls I've never even seen before. Sometimes, there would be girls from different high schools in front of the school gate, waiting for me. I think it's creepy but I also don't want to be mean. I try to tell them off nicely but they eventually come back and with more at that. I don't know what to do.

It seems like Felix has the same issue. I never really talk with Felix. He is just my classmate. He always seems so busy with other people. It feels like every time I see him, he's with a different group of people again. That guy sure is popular...

Then one fateful day, I finally meet the beautiful girl. The girl I've been dreaming about. The girl that catches my eye every time she walks pass.

She walked into my class with a few papers in her hands. Her silky hair bouncing with each step she took, her beautiful smile with the whitest teeth I ever saw. She was just gorgeous. Words can't even describe how beautiful she is.