Arc 3- Chapter 8

*Starfire's Pov*

I woke up the next morning and almost smiled while thinking of the events that will occur.

[Host, Justin has already found out that Ashley was the mastermind]

'He works fast, I am a bit surprised~'

[You shouldn't be, he really cares about Celestina and someone tried to do such an evil thing to her, what do you expect?]

'Yeah, I already knew he would work fast. I wonder if Ashley knows that Justin figured out her plan though?~'

[If she did, she would be panicking]

'I know~'

I giggled inwardly before leaving my room to join Justin and I's family.

"Celestina, how are you?" Justin asked with a smile as I nodded affirmatively.

"We heard about what happened, are you alright?" My parents asked concerned, moving towards me.

"I am alright. Nothing happened" I said calmly but my mom's face was full of rage.

"I want to find that preposterous person that dared to commit such an act" Mom said angrily as she formed a fist with her hand.

"I already found the person, she will be brought here now" Justin said coldly as he gestured for a guard.

A guard came in with Ashley in his hands, Carl came to my side, probably to give support.

'I knew Justin would figure out that Ashley was the culprit easily~'

[Yeah, it was easy to draw out the information from those three]

'I hope it wasn't too much stress for them to spill the info~'

[Host, you are weird ;-;]

'Thanks for the compliment, Little que~'

[...]

{Just ignore her}

"Tsk! Ashley, I should have known" Dad said coldly as Ashley pouted sadly.

"I didn't do anything, I don't know why the guards came to get me" She said with tears almost dropping from her eyes.

"Don't waste your crocodile tears, we have enough evidence" Justin said coldly as he stared at her.

"There couldn't be any evidence because I didn't do anything. I am innocent! Was it Miss Celestina that told you I was the culprit?" She asked, looking at me with an aggrieved look.

"Miss Celestina, what did I do to you that caused you to accuse me of such despicable things?!" She exclaimed with a tearful expression, the people around were looking at us like we were bully an innocent lady.

"I never accused you of such things, Miss Ashley. I don't remember being the one that brought you here" I said coldly as she secretly glared at me.

"Miss Ashley, I don't like how you are turning your attention to my sister, do not sully her name with your words. You are not worthy enough to even look at her" Carl said calmly as he smirked.

Ashley almost glared at Carl but remembered her white lotus appearance and instead, started crying.

"I am sorry for trying to defend myself. I will just accept this wrong accusations" She said with an pitiful  look as she sniffed.

The people around would have jumped to her rescue if not for the fact that Justin was here and his presence scared the others into submission.

"I am tired of your act, I will just show your evil deeds to everyone here" Justin said calmly before leaving the room, the crowd and I followed him.