E P I L O G U E

3 months later

"Babe! Have you got everything?" I've asked this question about three time's since she declared she was ready, and I still haven't had a response. The only noise is the clanking of makeup as she covers her face in products she doesn't need. Something else I've repeated.

"Yes! I'm coming!"

She walks down the stairs, suitcase in hand, glowing. Literally. She sparkles and lights my life up each time I see her and God she looks mesmerising right now. I'm not sure if it's because we're about to get married or if it's just because she is so beautiful, but my eyes are glued to her.

"Mmmm, you smell so good baby." She sniffs my neck, placing a tender kiss there before ascending to my lips. The shocks and excitement will never die when she kisses me. Ever. I'm already hard and aching for her. I'm glad for the private jet my company has provided, but poor Liam and Avery will have to listen. There's no way I'm not having a taste of my girl before we get there. Looks like they're on babysitting duty for at least an hour.

She pulls away, and shakes her ass as she exits the door. From day one I've admired that sway of her hips, so fucking tempting and sexy.

"Are you coming or not? Future husband." She yells, as I stare after her through the door frame.

She giggles as she watches me almost fall at my knees at how gorgeous she is, but I'm not one bit ashamed. I'll forever look at her like this, like she's the most important, the most beautiful; because she is.

—————

"Dude! We're actually in Mexico and you're getting married. I never thought I'd see the day!" Liam says, astonished. He's also laughing as I stand at the bottom of the aisle with him waiting for Lucy.

It's roasting out here and we're both fully dressed in a tux. We were going to wear a smart shirt and shorts, but Lucy wanted the full experience. At our expense. But I'd do anything for her, so here we were sweating our asses off on the middle of a beach in Mexico.

Both my parents weren't able to attend, but I didn't mind. They were on a cruise around the Caribbean and finally in love again. At first I was a little wary of their new found love in each other, but now I was over the moon. They finally got along and they didn't argue once in front of me, unlike when I was a child. It seems that everyone was in love around me, except for Avery and Liam. Besides, I'm sure they're both hiding something from me and Lucy but we aren't quite sure. They flirt a lot when they're together, and Avery confessed to having a crush on somebody - she even turned tomato red when she realised me and Liam had overheard her. Hopefully, they'll get drunk enough tonight to show their true colours. I smirked back at Liam as that thought came to mind.

"What?" He asks, sounding offensive.

I was about to reply when the music started. My whole body tensed in shock, I wasn't expecting her to be ready yet. Although, she was suppose to be here almost forty minutes ago. But she was allowed to be as late as she wanted as long as we got to say I do to each other.

I looked at Liam who was smiling proudly at Lucy, while my back was turned. I wanted so bad to see how beautiful she was, but I couldn't. I was froze, terrified.

"Turn you dick! Look at her! She's fucking smoking!"

I knew he was only saying it to get to me, and that I needed to get myself sorted. I was a nervous wreck. But he still pissed me off calling my girl smoking, she was mine. Not his.

"Shut up." I growled, turning to finally look.

Whatever he did to piss me off went completely over my head. My eyes locked onto Lucy's and I was gone.