21.2: Never Scared

Chapter 21

Chapter 21.3: Never Scared cont...
April

"Oh so that's how you pronounce that shit. I was having a hard time so I was calling her anything that came to mind" April said and shrugged she didn't give a fuck what her name was. The only thing she cared about was finishing her ass off and handing her over.

Chris hit the blunt so hard he started choking on the smoke. He couldn't believe that Kae was a part of this. He knew she could get a little crazy but this shit right here was too damn crazy. Let alone he had stopped fucking with her a long while ago. Sure she'd hit him up from time to time and try to rekindle what they had but he was done with her even when she tried to use her body as collateral. What they had wasn't real and they were both using each other and he was tired of that shit. She looked good on his arms yes, they gave each other sex, and he gave her 15 minutes of fame which is what she really wanted. He knew what it was when they had first gotten together and at the time he didn't care so he went along with it. They weren't even together that damn long to begin with but he saw now that she was stuck on stupid and damn right crazy.

"Damn big bruh you aight over there" August looked back at him and asked ready to pat his back knowing this shit right here had to have blown his mind just like it had everyone else's. This is one of those things where they never saw it coming once again. They could've thought of so many other people other than Kae. She wasn't even on their radar and damn sure wasn't on April's. Then again she had always thought and said that it could be anybody coming for her but she damn sure didn't think that the person would be linked to Chris.

Chris immediately stood up and got his shit together. Kae was not about to drag him in the middle of anything or have anybody thinking or questioning if he had something to do with this when he absolutely knew nothing. He was just as clueless as everyone else. "Apple I had nothing to do with this" he said honestly with his hands held up high in the air. There was no way in hell that he would be a part of something like this. He had too much love for April and he damn sure wouldn't put his kids through anything like this by taking their mother away from them. Besides he had hurt her badly mentally and emotionally and he damn sure had no plans to make her hurt again especially not physically. They were in a good place, better friends, and their kids came first so this right here wasn't it. He couldn't even think of putting some shit like this together at all.

"Calm down bestie I already know" April assured him. She knew he wasn't that damn stupid enough to put his life on the line like that or put their kids through something major like this. "See I was wondering why someone I didn't know bout period would be after me but once again y'all exes don't know how to take their L's. I'm tired of dealing with the both of y'all exes. Shit you don't see me out here raising hell with my mines. I let them be and live their lives and I damn sure ain't worried bout what and who they're fuckin when I'm out here living my own damn life" she said and looked at between Chris and Dave. Shit they got along why couldn't the women get along. Shit if Millie was all the way together April wouldn't mind being cool with her especially when a child was involved but everybody didn't move and think like her. Bitches were stuck on being bitter and mad when at the end of the day it wasn't doing them any good. Dave and Chris just looked at her not really knowing what to say because at this point what could they say when both of their exes had come together and plotted on taking her life.