Chapter 40

Subaru grumbled as he stepped into the large manor. He was upset since he didnt want to leave in the first place but since his 'Father' wanted him to he just had to go.

"SUB!"

(Y/n) ran down the stairs to see him while he dreaded his life on the inside. The girl ran up and hugged him, smiling all the way "Finally! And guess what? I'm not dead yet! Only got bitten, like, twice by your brothers. C'mon, Ferb. I know exactly what were gonna do today!" Lifting a brow at who this 'Ferb' was, Subaru reluctantly followed the (h/c) to her room.

But, bitten two times? He at least expected four, if not, all of them. Subaru looked down at the girl as they walked "Who bit you?" She scratched her head "Un...Reggie and Oreo-Sama" Subaru 'tch'd' "I hate when he calls himself that" The girl shrugged "Yeah, but, it's funny to see him so high and mighty" She opened the door and stood there, gesturing to the inside "Laides first~"

Subaru grumbled and dragged her inside by her collar.

~

"Alright! We are going to rage dance!"

Subaru squinted his eyes in confusion and small worry for her mental health. She turned on her Phone and blasted as loud ass song. "All you have to do is dance your anger out. Think of something that makes you angry and throw yourself around. It's also a great work out"

(Y/n) looked down and thought "Well, here's. One, I moved here and I miss my fucking friends" All she did was whip her hair back and forth. She 'danced' around the room all while heated up at the fact that she wasn't around her old friends.

She laughed and looked over to Subaru, pulling him up with her "It's fun! Do it with me" The albino nervously stood there as (Y/n) goofily danced next to him. Subaru stepped side to side with a small blush on his cheeks as he watched (Y/n) wiggle around. She stopped and shook her head, grabbing Subaru's shoulders and shaking him "Throw your head around think of something that would tick you off. Like...Like...Oh! Like, Yui getting taken away from yo--OH SHIT!"

She quickly ducked down once a fist flew flying to her face. She slumped, now knowing that her wall was down for. She smiled up at him "See? You're angry! Dance it out" She started 'dancing' again while Subaru walked over to the Phone and tapped it, stopping the music.

(Y/n) crossed her arms while the Sakamaki crossed his own, staring back at her

"Fine...We'll just have to move on to the next order of business"

~

The rev of an engine ran through the night in the almost empty streets. Lights flowed all around the city as it drove. The person holding the other looked around in slight amazement while the driver glanced back and chuckled.

The driver took a route up a large hill. "Trust me, this view is worth it" The person behind scoffed and looked off. But, his red eyes widened once he saw the moonlight and clouds that hovered over the tall buildings, the lights the cars produced and shined off the streets. The stars shining in the sky in their starlight delight.

It was like a grand painting

(Y/n) laughed and Subaru quickly looked away "I see you like it" He grit his teeth as she soon stopped near a cliff. "I'm not sittin' close. I'm not tryin' to die" As they hopped off, subaru grumbled "You could've let me drive" (Y/n) laughed and pointed to him "You're only like that 'cause you're embarrassed a chick drove and you held on like a helpless damsel" He growled at her while she looked at the sky "WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

"It's pretty, huh?"

He stopped and looked at her as she stared up at the sky, her hair blowing a bit at the top. He looked up with her and walled next to her "...I guess" With her eyes still up top, she tilted her head "Sub, I think you're pretty. Inside and out. I'm sure you know about the Anime, game, Manga thing so...I think that what your Momma said wasn't true. I think you're just a sweet cuddle bug"

He stared down at the small girl as she pat his back. She then smiled up at him amd sat her hands on her hips "You're gonna be my petty lil' Princess! My damsel in distress!" He blushed as she wrapped an arm on him and held his hand with the other and twirled them around the tree that was placed there "We shall dance the night away, my damsel"

Subaru pushed againt her as she laughed and wrapped her arms around him, making her stay "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" (Y/n) smiled brightly and kissed his palm as it fell on her mouth. Subaru jumped and rubbed his hand on his clothes "Aw! Does my damsel not love me?"

"Get the fuck away form me, you damn creep!"

"I drove you here! You cant leave!"

".....Fuck.."

He then thought for a moment and turned towards her, grabbing her bike by the handles....

Soon dissqpering out of sight. Her eyes went wide as she looked around "Subaru! Wait! Help!"

After some screaming and sighs, she laid down on the floor as the petals flew off the tree and around her head on the icy ground.

However, two feet were placed by her head. She looked up to see Subaru looking down at her with a bored expression. He sighed and bent down, picking her up. She wobbled a bit in his grasp and held on to his shoulders. He 'tch'd' "Stay still. And hold on, I dont have time for you falling"

(Y/n) titled her head "Wh--WHAT THE FUCK!"

She closed her eyes and gripped Subaru's shoulders as the air around them quickened and rapidly blew in her face. Over time, it went still. Nothing but a few small blows.

"Open your eyes"

(Y/n) sat there, eyes still closed "You sure I'm not gonna piss my pants?" He rolled his eyes "Open your damn eyes! You'll be fine" (Y/n) slowly cracked them open with a scoff "That's what they always say till shit happens.." Fully looking around, her mouth went agape at the sight of the clouds near her and the stars looking slightly clear.

"Whoa...."

Subaru looked down at her as she watched the while thing. She suprised him by giving him a bright smile, eyes just a glistening. "Thank you, Sub! See, you are just a sweet cuddle bug" He gave her an angry stare but the cheeks said differently. She chuckled at his small act of cuteness.

"Wait...I thought you fly on a certain moon"

"...."

"We're going back down. Your motorcycle's by the clif--Boy, dont ignore me!"