12. Don't poke the bear Pt.1

RILEY 

I tried to think of something clever and witty to say, but as I opened my mouth, nothing came out. This was rare for me, but he caught me completely off guard.

"What's the matter, beautiful? Worried that you won't be able to handle screaming my name tonight?" he said with a smirk.

"I....didn't realise it was you!"

"Are you trying to say that you are not enjoying bumping into me? And here I was thinking that you did it intentionally even."

I turned around to look at Maya and Connor who were following our interaction with interest. Fuck- I couldn't back out.

"Maybe I did." I tried to put my sweetest, most innocent face on and fluttered my eyelashes. "Maybe I have not been able to stop thinking about running my hands all over that sexy body of yours. Maybe I wondered what these strong hands would feel like on my skin." I traced my finger along his body, whispering in his ear.

I pressed my body against his as I continued. "Maybe I imagined what it would feel like to have your head between my legs, your tongue lapping my juices". To make my point I licked his neck all the way up to his ear, moaning along the way. I knew it was working as I could feel the growing bulge under his jeans. His eyes were burning with lust, and I would lie if I said that I was not turned on myself.

He grabbed me and lifted me up, causing me to instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. "You sure you want to play this game, kitten? Can you handle it?" he growled. Could I handle it?

Before I could think about it too much, I found myself diving in for his lips and slipping my tongue inside his mouth. He didn't waste any time in responding, so in no time our tongues were fighting a battle for dominance. I found myself enjoying this way too much for a dare. It was time to end things and claim my victory though. I bit his lower lip and pulled before I got off him.

"I am not sure that YOU can handle it, big boy, so I'll spare you the embarrassment." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and started walking away. "It was good seeing you though", I winked.

I made my way back to the table, where Maya and Connor were looking at me impressed.

"Shit, Riley, I can't believe you actually did it!" Maya patted me on the back with pride.

"To Riley, who practically brought the Alpha of the Highland Sleuth to his knees!" Connor passed me another Jagerbomb and we downed them. Suddenly it hit me though.

"Wait, Alpha of the Highland Sleuth? Bear Alpha?" Not sure whether I was more shocked that I just hit on an Alpha or that he was a bear.

"Indeed. And you have managed to do what many women before you have failed, so congratulations, Riley Moreau- you truly are a badass!" Maya was definitely enjoying this too much.

An hour later the pub called for final orders and everyone seemed to be ready to head back to the packhouse. Everyone but me, that was. I rarely let go and had fun down in London because my life revolved mainly around work, so I didn't want to call it a night yet.

"Riley, you sure that you don't want to go back with us? You know that if anything happens to you, you brother will have me by the balls, right?", I heard Connor say.

"Relax, Connor- luckily for you I know how to take care of myself, remember? I will just go for a stroll along the lake and I will order myself an Uber after. Just go back and don't wait up for me- I don't need another set of parents here!" Thankfully, he had a busty blonde that he picked up from the pub wrapped around him, so he couldn't argue with me for too long.