one

The previous chapters was timed few years ago so there's no baby chaennie. Well, not so baby anymore...

Chaeyoung's family were the first people to know about her pregnancy. They were ecstatic knowing about the good news and asked chaeyoung to go home right after but the latter denied. She also wanted to let her in-laws to know about the news but she weren't able to because they were currently at a world tour cruise ship after they left the company into Jennie's care. They're literally not reachable as per also their request. The only person left to know was Jennie. Chaeyoung didn't want anything with Jennie that time but she had no choice,Jennie had the right to know because it's also her child.

but then...

Jennie got mad.Got really...really mad. At herself, at Im Nayeon, at Chaeyoung and at every people around her. She's mad because she just wanted to be heard,She's used to people that were always listening to her, not denying her. and what do Jennie do when she's mad? Shut people off. Her pride took over,thinking how it seems easy for Chaeyoung to leave her. With all those years that they've been together,Her wife should've known her better. So if chaeyoung wanted to leave, then so be it. She doesn't care anymore. She does,actually. She just have an amazing talent in hiding her emotions. She was raised to think 5 or even more steps ahead from people in business so she didn't had time to make friends with a lot of people except for the children of her father's business partners. She was just lucky enough to meet chaeyoung in an art exhibit way back when they were college. The tall girl bumped into Jennie while wandering around the place and that was the start of their friendship that turned into a lot more.

So she shut people off. Good thing that her parents weren't there to meddle in her issue and that gave her some peace too. Jennie's always good in shutting people off when she's mad or angry at anything and that's also the thing that her wife didn't like one bit.Chaeyoung would usually come into her and embrace her in a hug and pepper her kisses or some more and then she'll be okay after that. So after three weeks of not hearing anything from chaeyoung, She blocked her. She knows it was a foul move but her pride is just too high. She's always the one who runs after chaeyoung whenever they fight but right now, she wanted to see if chaeyoung would do the same for her. Her wife got angry and decided to do things on her own without giving her a chance to explain herself. fuck it. So she waited, for her wife to come home and run back into her arms, because she's also worth fighting for, right? It's just sad that she waited...and waited...and waited but chaeyoung never came back.

Chaeyoung decided not to come home in South Korea after those nights of trying to contact Jennie. She did her best,really. Even contacting her wife's secretary and driver, there were no use. She also didn't want her family to interfere with so she just did it on her own way but it seems like Jennie didn't want anything from her anymore. Maybe because her wife realized that Im Nayeon was way better,prettier,and eligible than her that's why Jennie stopped bugging her to come home. She hoped that maybe after they cool down,her wife would contact her but it never came. Only the speculations over the news in Korea about her and business mogul Jennie Kim's divorce was all over the place. So she thought that was it. That Jennie got tired of her and they're over. So she suck it all up, and decided that if Jennie doesn't want her anymore, then she'll raise their child on her own.