Chapter 6

For the rest of the period Tomas doesn't really talk to me making me feel like I slit his throat open for saying Saints name. After class I get my shit ready to leave, I walk out of class leaving Tomas behind.

"Nadiana Azzi to the front office this moment. Nadiana Azzi to the front office!" The intercom echoes and I find my way to the front office, if it wasn't for my first day coming here I would of totally gotten lost. Now that Tomas isn't talking to me for universe know why.

I walk into the front office and greet the secretary with a smile "I'm Nadia." I tell her and she nods then starts ruffling through some papers.

"This is for you!" She hands me some papers "Get them signed as soon as possible if you're going." The bell rings at her last sentence telling me I'm late "Hurry along!" She shoos me off with a smile.

"Thanks." I look down at the papers and start making my way to my locker letting my fate of me being late in, I get my locker opened as the second bell rings letting me know our period had stared.

"Shit!" I mumble to myself and quickly open my locker and get my things, my locker slamming shut echoes through the empty corridors and I make my way down them trying to find my class.

My first day here I didn't need to find my class because I would sort of just linger behind Tomas, but now he's on his period I'm totally fucked. I turn down the wrong corridor once again and retrace my steps.

Just as I'm about to give up and go to the secretary for help the door in front of me swings open nearly nocking the life out of me and I feel a strong hand pulling me inside a room. Even though the pull is quite hard I can also feel my attacker trying to be gentle.

The touch however sends electricity through my veins waking Nia and driving her crazy. I get pushed and pinned on a wall as the same smell from yesterday strikes me once again, I look up to see Saint towering over me. "It's you." I realize and I watch his head tilt.

"I don't want you ever calling me Saint in your life." Oh my gosh!! That voice of authority form yesterday! Him?! I lift my chin locking our eyes. What the actual heck?!

My heart starts beating at the thought of him, why the hell is he so close? Are the heaters on? I feel Nia begging for control and I look away knowing my eyes are probably flickering form lust black to grey.

"You will address me as either alpha or Malic and nothing in between, understand?" I feel the strongest urge I've ever felt in my life, it feels like need but more...passionate.

For some reason Nia falls into submission but I don't want too, who is he to pull me into an empty class room and tell me what to call him? I find the strength to look up at him deeply regretting it when I meet his ice blue eyes again.

"I like Saint." I tell him and his eyes turn a cold red, his wolf.

"Do you think that's cute?" He growls at me but I don't feel threatened, if anything I'm feeling very seductive right now.

"Do you think it's cute?" I test his patients, his jaw clenches and I watch his eyes flicker form blue to red. Am I bringing out his alpha?

"Why are you holding eye contact with an alpha?" His question makes my heart drop to my ass, I blink myself back to reality and come back to myself. Something about the way he said it makes me mad.

"I got it Malic." I spit pushing him away and leaving, I don't even want to go to the secretary so I just go to the bathrooms. I storm in closing the stall behind me then put the seat down and take deep breaths.

"What the fuck??!!" I whisper to myself, I don't know what the hell I was thinking back then. I just bitched with an alpha and by bitched I mean give him attitude. I'm lucky he didn't drag me back in there to slice my throat open.

I cup my face rubbing my eyes then run my hands through my hair, shit I need to get out of here. I pick my bag up and leave the bathroom and march to my locker, I grab my jacket and just my jacket then close my locker.

I make my way out and get my key from my bra, I swing a leg over my bike sitting on it then warp my sweater around my waist before putting my jacket on. I start my engine then put my helmet on before racing off.

I just need to clear my head, give me an hour or two and I'll be good. I'm not mad, even if I was I wouldn't know why. If anything this doesn't even make sense to me.

Why does Sai-Malic have a certain smell that Tomas doesn't have, what kind of alpha cologne is he wearing? And why the hell does Nia act up with she smells or is near him? And it's the fact that I can't ask for help because I don't even know what I'm feeling.

It's gotta be because he's drop dead gorgeous, like who wouldn't fall for a brunette, blue eyed, tall, muscular man like Sai-Malic! Malic for universe sake!

You know what? He said don't say Saint in my life, he never mentioned I can't think it. So it technically works, now I just have to make sure I don't slip up when he's around.

Still with no understanding of what I feel I make my way back to school to see its lunch time, I get off my bike and go on my hunt to find Tomas.