Chapter 7~ Garte's Concern

"Get in the car."
_________________________________

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

"G-Gar? What... what happened? Where are we going?" I heard my baby brother (Pea) stutter out.
I obviously wasn't being the happy, positive, cheerful guy I normally was.
I decided to ignore the question and focus on the road.

It feels like i'm on a mission.... and if I fail, they die... My baby brothers.... I must protect them....
Why...
Why does it feel like they'll die?
They're right behind me...
They're fine...

My hands gripped tighter onto the wheel, the freezing cold air filling the car.

They will know what to do...
I just...can't wait until they come back...

______________

About 40 minutes later...

~Vylad's P.O.V.~

We pulled up to a huge building that I been to many times before.

Above the entrance doors, there was a sign in that read,
'Ro'Meave Corporation'

Garroth got out of the drivers seat almost immediately. He opened the side door and pretty much forced Zane out. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me out too.
"Hold onto my hand." He said sternly while gripping on tightly to our hands.

Other than whatever Garroth was flipping out about, it is easy to get lost in that building, so I held back onto Garroth's hand. I looked over and saw Zane trying to leave Garroth's grasp.

I could've sworn I heard Garroth growl at Zane.
At this point Garroth was impatient enough so he yanked the back of Zane's hoodie and forced him along.

We swerved around corners and avoided people asking us if we were lost, to none other than our Father's office.

Garroth then put his arm around me, so he had a free hand to knock on the door.

"You may come in." We heard our father say, loud enough to hear through the door.

Garroth then twisted the doorknob and pushed open the heavy door.
Our Dad was surprised to see us, as our Mother came up to me and gestured me towards the couch, doing the same to Zane after.

______________
~3rd Person P.O.V.~

"Gartho? What's up, boy?" Garte asked Garroth.
Zianna sat down by Zane and Vylad, playing with their hair and rubbing their shoulders.

"Dad, I...I think we could be being stalked." Garroth said quietly as to not want to worry his mother or baby brothers.

Garte looked at Garroth, concerned.
"What makes you think that, son?" He said.

Garroth pulled out his phone and showed the screenshots explaining the situation.

Garte stared at the picture for a good minute before gesturing Garroth to sit down with him.
"Garroth, I'm sure it's nothing. Well, at least nothing to worry about." He finally said.

"B-but, dad! How did they get his number? We don't know who it is and-"

"Gartho... are you sure you're okay? We can take you back to therapy if-"

"No! They're both here. I don't need more therapy!"

"Watch your tone, boy."

"I'm... sorry..."

"Here, if it gets worse and we feel unsafe or watched, I'll get a few... people... Okay?"

.
..
...
....

"Fine..."

~Garte's P.O.V. {short}

I hope he doesn't need to go back...

He already suffered when Zane was in the hospital...

Did it really give him that much anxiety...?

I have to talk to Zianna...

_________________________________________

Henlo!
Sorry I published this chapter later... And it's kinda short but...
...
heh..
i suck at keeping up with schedules...

Anyways,

That's all for now! <3