Thirteen

Ayla took out her baggy clothes as she put on the black cap over her straight golden brown hair. If it wasn't for the strict supply of brownies and cakes in the first place then she would've never agreed on a thing called date. It way too risky, it ensured that if by chance her so called 'date' was identified my her family then no way in fucking hell would he last more than a complete rotation of the earth.

"Fuck it, not that i want to impress that guy." she tousled her hair and occasionally brushed them with her fingers, it was a bad habit. So her attire actually matched like one of a vengeful bloodthirsty bitch, all black. A deep sigh left her plump lips as she bent down to tie her laces of the black nikes. Before leaving she grabbed a swiss pocket knife. The walk towards the location Soo-young sent to her was swift and unbearably silent, not to mention the stares she received from some particular people.

Whilst reaching she realised that the date was a movie date. People bustling around, mostly couples at the time of early evening. She waited for a good ten minutes for someone to show up, or for someone searching for the other girl. But none of this happened. Instead rather furious she fast paced towards the exit when she hit a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry-" Fucking hell shiteu. The cussing left her mouth as her jaw gaped open.

"Ayla?" the man in front of her who was rather dressed in good apparel. Blue metallic bomber jacket with ripped jeans and his hazelnut hair revealing his forehead. She didn't want to face it but she was a second away from drooling. "Jimin?" they both tilted their heads at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her as her eyes saw his Chanel shoes. "I'm waiting for someone." dead silence followed her statement as they both froze in their positions and checked their phones. One texted her friend about leaving, the other meanwhile cussed on text and blamed his smaller brother like friend for sending him on a date.

"Ever heard of Park Soo-young? She's in your university." Jimin said as he brushed his hair with his fingers. "Yeah why tho-?" it took her a mere second to figure out that Jimin was the bumble date Soo-young was talking about. Not in her lifetime she thought about spending five minutes with Jimin and spending a whole date alone was non-existent even in a parallel universe from her eyes.

"You are on bumble?" her eyes squinted and a devilish smirk appeared on Jimin's face. "I uninstalled it long back, looks like she sent you in her place."

"She got Hanbin and by the way I'm leaving." she turned back but a soft grip on her wrist stopped her dead in her feet. She was unable to move and his touch ignited a spark.

"Wait, let's hangout." Jimin begged Ayla as she saw him and scanned his face to makeout an expression, her eyebrows pinched. "No i have enough shit to deal with-"

"I'll pay." Those were the words she was waiting to hear. But she still decided to dutch the bill later. A smirk appeared on her lips and Jimin meanwhile pulled her to the counter.

"Which movie?" Jimin asked her as she saw the posters of the movies of various genres. "That one." she pointed on a poster and Jimin nodded his head.

"I am planning to see a light movie, a romantic one which makes me cry. Not a Harley Quinn documentary." Jimin said in a seemingly loud voice as Ayla squinted her eyes and showed him a bitchy look. It took a mean second for them to get in a quarrel, meanwhile the employee in front of them just found their actions cute. "You can watch Mulan." the employee said and for a minute Jimin and Ayla realised they were fighting in the middle of the hall.

"Okay we'll take that." Jimin straightened his posture and the girl next to him folded her arms.

"Opposites attract was just a statement for me. But now I believe in it, how long has it been since your marriage?" The lady on the counter asked them as they waited for the tickets. Ayla's eyes widened but Jimin pulled her closer to him and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"It has been a whole year." a smirk appeared on his lips as they came closer than ever and looked into each other's eyes. Ayla dressed in simple black whereas Jimin had a rich and an outfit which stood out. They really were opposites.

"How cute. Have a long lovelife." the lady handed him the tickets and a sheepish smile found its way to Jimin's plump lips. Ayla was nothing less than a blushing mess. "We will make sure. Right Jagiya?" Jimin tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She nodded her head in approval.

The next few minutes were spent in getting something to eat since they both concluded that it will be almost midnight when they reach home. "I'll get a milkshake, it's super here." Ayla read the menu.

"But i bet your milkshake tastes better." Jimin's statement made her choke on her spit. "I bet it tastes like candy." he continued.

"You're saying like you drink it like water everyday." her eyes full of suspicion, a smug expression got spread on the man opposite to her chest.

"I'd love that." okay what the fuck? These words were screamed internally. They both took out their respective black cards to pay the cashier.

"You own a black card." Ayla's words managed to enter Jimin's ears. "You own one too." he said as he looked at her hand.

"It belongs to my brother. Now let me pay for this since you paid for the tickets." her words were true. The name Kim Seok-Jin was written on the card, it was the one he gave two years back. The last time she thought she heard his beautiful voice. It was amusing, how the card never hit it's expiry date even after two years. But she made the use of it for strict uses. The other expenses were managed by herself, couldn't afford to be dependent on mafia money.

"Okay." She took the tray in her hands. Whereas Jimin just kept up with his charismatic walk with his hands in the pocket. Pairs of eyes looked to be fixed on them. As if she was his servant delivering everything to him but it was soon changed when he took the tray and held her hand.

"Why don't you stop bothering me for a second?" Ayla tried to shake off his hand but was unsuccessful. "No." his answer was crisp and clear. Why would he? When Jimin enjoyes to irritate the fuck out of her.

"Jimin can you stop crying?" Ayla asked Jimin as she passed him the last tissue she had as he dramatically blew his nose.

"Can you stop cringing?" This question made it obvious. Of the fact that after the interval all Ayla did was cringe at the entire remaining movie. Meanwhile Jimin wasted every pocket tissue she had. Why was she even hanging out with him in the first place was a question which swarmed around her head.

Though she felt a little hint of blush creep her face whenever their hands touched mistakenly. Jimin on the other hand wanted to deny it but he was flustered and shy in the first place. On the second hand he wanted to pin her on the wall, not to mention the dream he had about her last night.

"You look good." Jimin said as a disgusted scoff covered her face as they exited their destination and started walking down the clean downtown streets which were mysteriously empty at midnight. "Honestly this was to scare you. There's a difference between looking good and looking like a psycho who is on a purge." The remaining walk was silent, they walked shoulder to shoulder. None of them backed away surprisingly. The emphasis and prominence they were paying to each other's perfervid expressions was flabbergasting.

Upon reaching Ayla went to her door and turned her head to see Jimin one last time today, he stared at her every move. "Goodnight Jimin." unable to figure out anything she greeted him farewell and waited for an answer.

Instead of that Jimin slowly approached her, his moves enough for her breathing to stop. She backed away, to the limit where her back touched the cold wall. Staring at her, his lips almost touching hers. Jimin pulled her closer than ever, each sharing the others' breaths. She didn't push because she just wanted to stare in his eyes, they made her dizzy, they blurred everything and every thought.

"I don't like it when you touch any other guy except me, screw not liking it. I hate it." 

_____

|<|Author|>|

Short chap

has it ever happened to you when you came out to support LGBTQ+ and the peeps are like 'you must be one of them.' I mean I'm an animal activist too, do I look like a frickin meerkat to you?

Anyways Thanks for reading

EDIT: Cringe is the word.