flight• q. griggs

Quinton POV

"Theres no way," Bryce laughs.

"There is, I'll do it!" Josh yells back.

"You would never. I'd love to see it but you couldn't."

"Bet!"

"Bet!" I sigh, rolling my eyes and laughing along with Jaden, Blake, and Noah, all of us sitting and watching the two best friends fight. I glance down at my phone, nervously waiting to see even just a text from my girlfriend. But it's still just random Instagram notifications and snaps from people.

"Stop looking at your phone bro, she said she's Ubering and I'm sure that she will be okay. Just calm down," Jaden smirks, nudging my shoulder with his. Josh and Bryce are completely ignoring us now, too wrapped up in fighting.

"How did you get her dad to let her come again? Didn't you say the dude is really strict?" Blake asks, turning his head away from them towards me for a second.

"More like how did I get her dad and her older brother to let me have her come out here," I laugh, shaking my head as I remember the many threatening phone calls I got in the last couple of weeks from Ryan at two am. Her dad was honestly somehow easier to convince.

"Ooo, that's rough dude. I'm surprised she got onto the plane," Blake laughs. Jaden nods towards Josh,

"Even though he's out of the house, he would never let his sister do that. So either they like you a lot, or she really likes you," He laughs. Bryce and Josh are still messing around but they stopped filming so it's a little bit less intense.

"You excited? You're going to be going from living in different states to the same room. That's a lot." Noah says, thinking.

"Yo, just because you don't live with Dixie doesn't mean you need to freak Quin out," Blake laughs, slapping his back.

"Hey, guys, you want to head out? Leave Q here to see his girl, and we can go down to UCLA to do some dumb shit?" Bryce yells over to us, recapturing our attention. Josh is fake fighting J-Rod with the camera to be dumb, before he does the swipe thing and they put the camera down.

"Yeah, okay hold on," Blake says, jumping up and running inside with Noah behind him. Jaden stands from next to me, stretching his arms out and yawning,

"Do I have to?" He asks, tilting his head towards Bryce.

"Well, unless you want to hear Quin screw this girl's brains out for the first time," Bryce laughs, "I think you want to come." I roll my eyes at him, smirking slightly even though I'm trying to hide it. Jaden looks between me and the other three boys, them smirking hugely as Jaden shakes his head,

"And that, that is why I moved out. Why you moved back in, I don't know," looking at me. I just shrug, as he continues, "But you're also a part of the problem now that Dani is gonna be here so never mind!" He throws his arms into the air, following the other two boys inside.

"Hey! She's basically the most PG rated popular people on TikTok, and she's just moving in! We are not just going to-"

"Sure, sure. Yeah, okay dude." Bryce says, smirking, before waving a hand at me and walking away towards his car. I laugh slightly as the other boys come out of the house and follow him, Josh, and J to the car.

I just take out my phone, messing around on TikTok as I wait. I guess I should stay out here and wait.

I want to.

I smile, realizing now that the boys are gone that I can be genuinely excited to see my girlfriend.

-

Dani POV

I smile at my driver as I climb out of the car in front of... well, my new house. I have my bag in my hand and a backpack on as I walk up towards the door.

I take out my phone, pausing to text Quin and set my stuff on the ground for a second, before putting it back in my back pocket, when I hear a voice in front of me, "DANI!" I snap my head up, seeing my dark haired boyfriend run towards me, picking me up and spinning me around as he reaches me. I laugh as I koala bear hug him, breathing in happily as I shove my head into his neck.

"Hi bubba," I smile, his slight scruff scratching my face.

"Hi mamas, did you have a good flight?" He moves his hands to hold me up, under my butt and thighs, forcing me to sit back a little as he checks me over as if he's worried something happened to me.

"It was great. Dad almost didn't let me out of the car and then Jack tried to convince me not to go through the gate, but the actual flight was great. I've missed you so much," I smile, and he looks into my eyes for a second before smashing his lips into my mine, holding me tightly as I kiss him back, raising my hands to wrap around his neck. I moan slightly, smiling against his lips. I pull away, breathing heavily as we stare into each other's eyes,

"I missed you too Dani," he grins, setting me down and quickly grabbing my bags to run up the driveway before I can object. I laugh, glancing down at my phone before running after him.

-

Quinton POV

I lay on my bed with Dani on top of me, my head turned towards the laptop in the side of the bed as I calmly try to let my girlfriend sleep her long flight off while I watch some random episode of Grey's Anatomy she wanted to see.

But of course, she immediately passed out. I look down briefly, smiling as a piece of hair falls from the edge of her ear down to her face to rest on my chest. I try not to stare creepily, forcing my gaze back at the show I don't even like.

And yet, I don't even care. Because she's here.

For the first time ever for me while I look at Grey's Anatomy, I smile.

"Hey! Q?! Where are you guys?!" I groan, hearing Blake bang his way up the stairs. "I found the- oh, is she sleeping?" I throw my hands in the air as he stops short, wincing when he notices that's he's asleep and that he was shouting.

"Yea!" I hiss, annoyed, "Her flight was long, and she doesn't sleep much." I say, glancing down as she shifts on top of me, curling up further into herself. I look back at Blake, seeing Jaden and Bryce with him now.

"It's good to see her again," Blake says, giving me a smile.

"Yeah, I'm glad she's here," I grin.

"Now she can be in the vlogs!" Bryce yells jokingly, flexing his arms. I roll my eyes before waving for them to leave, smiling slightly.

I kind of get everything now.

-

I don't know if this one is actually any good, but it's kind of cute? I don't know.

I'm behind on everything but I'll be updating damaged goods, a sweets short, mini beck, and fame, hopefully today. If I don't get all that done today, I will hopefully by the end of tomorrow along with I think sweets.

Let me know what y'all thought of this one, thank you for commenting and voting!

Thanks for reading, love you guys!